An Alpha's Revenge (Part 3)

Kongpob

He regretted what he'd done. As soon as he had kissed that young Omega he realized he was being a fool. Arthit's eyes all throughout the night had shown nothing but terror and why would he not be afraid? Kongpob had dragged him out of his home and forced him to marry him. When he'd gotten back to the castle he'd shifted back into his human form after Aim took him off his back. 

"He's still bleeding," Aim spoke in worry. Kongpob had not noticed the fresh blood from Arthit's wound and he wondered why it was that he had not healed as he had or why he was unable to smell Arthit at all. 

"What have you done?" Kongpob turned around and saw Rome, Bright's Omega mate standing at the door. He rushed towards them ignoring his mate to go to Arthit who was still fast asleep. The wound wasn't deep enough to cause so much blood loss why was he bleeding this excessively. 

"Rome... baby."

"I don't want to hear it P'Bright. I'm disappointed in you that you would be part of this." Had this been anyone else talking to him Kongpob would have gotten extremely angry but Rome was Bright's mate and they had also grown up together. Because of Rome's connection to Bright there was no doubt that he had been able to see what Kongpob had planned.

"Why is he still bleeding."

"You don't know anything do you?" Rome questioned softly as he turned to look at him.

"I-"

"Arthit isn't just an omega who has lost his mate. He is also an omega that has no wolf inside him"

"But witch Achara said that their wolves-" Aim began but Rome cut him off.

"Arthit is special. All omegas know about him. His wolf died inside him when he was born because his mate died.  He was born human not like us that we are pups for a week once born out our mothers." Rome explained. Kongpob could only look at the sleeping Omega in Aim's arms. He didn't think much as he took Arthit out of Aim's arms. He did his best to ignore his guilt.

"Kongpob I have to mend his wound properly. He won't bleed out but he needs help healing. He's sleeping because it's his only way to heal himself. The process will be slow but in a day or two his body should heal itself on its own." Rome explained.

"I'll take care of him," Kongpob spoke before walking away and into the castle walls. By now he knew that all the servants working and his own parents were asleep. He went upstairs and down to the west wing where his quarters were. Gently he laid the sleeping Omega on his bed. 

Arthit did not stir at all. Kongpob took a moment to look at him. He was quite small and delicate-looking. His silky dark hair fell just above his eyes. He had long dark lashes a sharp nose. Despite his slender frame, he had soft chubby cheeks and pink pouty lips. 

He looked so fragile. Kongpob tried to push away the guilt that he felt as he realized he had wronged someone who was not at fault. He reached out to caress his cheek gently but pulled back feeling guilty. There was a knock on the door and Rome walked in with a bowl, some bandages.

"Rome.. I" Kongpob said to Rome who looked at him in anger.

"Everyone always treats us like slaves. It is because of your father that omegas have gained some sort of humanity in the eyes of our clan. But you... You will be our next leader. How can we trust you when you've forced an omega to be yours like a sex slave like a-"

"I won't hurt him that way I-"

"You've already done so by taking him this way. Arthit might not have a mate, but he should have a say if he wants to have someone by his side."  Rome said to him. He then left the things to help heal Arthit on the table and walked away. Kongpob sighed feeling extremely guilty and knowing he was wrong. He was always getting ahead of himself when he was angry and never thought things through before doing so.  It was one of his greatest faults and one of the reasons why his father did not think that he was ready to become High Alpha King.

He reached for the small Omegas hand that continued to bleed. His own wound had healed within seconds of being cut while Arthit's blood was just starting to dry at the corners of the wound. 

He grabbed the cloth and wet it. He then began to clean the wound. The beautiful omega began to whimper.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before he reached out to gently rub away the frown on Arthit's eyebrows. He'd never apologized to anyone his pride would never allow that of him. He could at least do it this way. Slowly he relaxed and Kongpob did his best to dress the wound. When he was done he really looked at Arthit. His feet were cut and covered in dirt. And his clothes were tainted in grass stains, blood, mud, and hay. 

He was quiet as he began to clean Arthit's legs, his arms and gently he wiped his face with a warm cloth. For a moment he thought about changing the white nightgown Arthit was wearing but that would be pushing boundaries that Kongpob didn't want to cross. He'd already done so much to hurt Arthit already.

Not wanting to disturb Arthit's sleep he simply laid on the floor after reaching for a pillow and simply looked at the scar now on his hand he clenched his fist. He thought of Frame and could only feel pain. Why had he done this to them? Mates were forever, they were soulmates how could Frame fall out of love? Was he not enough. He looked at Arthit who was sleeping soundly on the bed now and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered once more.

Arthit 

He wakes up to a harsh slam of the door. The room practically shakes and part of the ceiling falls a few feet away from him. There is such an angry and powerful aura that is coming out in waves. It startles him awake and instinctively he cowers. He falls off the bed and cowers himself into a corner.  He can't breathe and he can hear yelling. He realized it's the King of Suthiluck and he is completely furious. Both Kongpob and High Alpha Suthiluck are yelling at one another.

 He doesn't notice when the Queen makes her way towards him until a gasp escapes his lips.

"Enough!" She shouts at both of them. 

"Look at how you have this child!" Both Kongpob and the High Alpha grow quiet and their gaze turns to Arthit who is crying and cowering.

"How could you bring this child here and force yourself on him you overbearing brat!" Mrs. Suthiluck snaps then she turns to her mate and the high Alpha and King.

"And you brute! I understand that you are angry at our son. If you had not struck him I would have done so myself. But you forgot that this child is here." She turns to Arthit and despite the fact that he flinches she smiles at him and takes his hand helping him up.

"Is this the condition in which you've brought him? Did you touch him? Because if you did."

"He didn't" Those words leave his lips so quietly yet the Beta hears them and nods gently. He doesn't dare to look at Kongpob but the Alpha King quickly clears his throat. 

"I'm sorry Arthit. In my rage, I did not mean to scare you more than you already are. You don't have to lie to us. Even if he is my son and the next King I have no regrets in banishing him if he's done such a cowardly thing to you." The queen gently cupped his cheek. 

"Be honest with us."

"He didn't.. he only... kissed me for a ceremony," Arthit replied.

"Tell me you didn't," The Queen tells Kongpob who does not reply. 

"I've never been more disappointed in you than now. If your father still deems you our next King, then so be it. But where I stand now. I'd have no problem with him throwing you out of our lands for doing this to this innocent child. Come Arthit. I'll set you up in my quarters. I share a bed with my king every night. It's only fair that you take my quarters. Byul refused them anyway." She said. When she takes his hand he starts walking but before they can reach the door Kongpob grabs his hand.

"He can stay here. I'll sleep somewhere else. I'll arrange for his-"

"And what makes you think you deserve to make any choices for Arthit."

"Child. Do you want to stay here with him?" The queen asks.

"No." Arthit says and for the first time, he looks at Kongob in the eyes again before the Queen takes him away.  

Thank you guys for reading. I'm not quite sure if I should continue this fanfic. Switched was deleted as I felt I could not revive that old story. My writing changed too much to truly make it what I wanted it to be. This short story I am not sure if I should continue. I do have a few chapters written but let me know what you guys think so far.