Chapter Six

Talia wakes up to Henley shaking her shoulder gently "Come on, up and dressed

Talia wakes up to Henley shaking her shoulder gently "Come on, up and dressed. They'll be here soon." she tells the teen. Talia nods and quickly gets dressed before grabbing her stuff and walking out to the main area with Henley "Freeze! Hands in the air!" an FBI agent tells them. Talia fake gasps as she and Henley put their hands up "Oh, my! Do one of you guys mind giving us a hand with our bags?" Henley asks. The five of them get their hands cuffed before they are led out "If they asked they could of borrowed my cuffs." Talia tells her brother making him laugh. "Let's go." an agent says as they get led out to the cars and past a crowd of people applauding. Talia smiles and waves to a couple of the people "I think they enjoyed the show." she says making the others chuckle.

Once in her holding cell Talia pulls out a deck of cards and starts playing with them when the door suddenly opens. "Oh hi, you must be in charge here." she smiles as a man and woman walk in the room. "And you must be the youngest of the five." the man responds. "Youngest, brightest, cutest." Talia smiles sweetly. "How old are you?" the lady asks. "Seventeen." Talia shrugs throwing a card up and catching it with her lips. "Here pick a card." she tells the lady, who does so. "Okay put it back in and don't tell me." Talia tells her. The lady puts it back in and Talia shuffles the deck of cards "Is this your card?" she asks. "No." the lady tells her. "I know, check your pocket." Talia smiles. The lady puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a card "Is that your card?" Talia asks. The lady nods with a smile before she and the man leave. After a few minutes an agent walks in and uncuffs Talia "You're free to go." he tells her. "Thanks for the field trip." she smiles walking out the room and jumping on Jack's back. "Let's go. Arthur has got the plane ready for us." Danny says.

Talia sits on the plane with her legs over Jack's lap with Danny walks past "Oh, Danny, can I talk to you about my role in the show real quick?" Jack asks standing up. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure. Hey, guys. We got a show to prepare for." Danny says walking over to Henley and Merritt who are laughing. "Oh." Henley comments. "Oh! Do we now?" Merritt asks standing up. "No, no, no, don't do that. You're not doing that thing to me. No." Danny tells him turning away. "What thing? I'm just looking at you." Merritt says. "No, you're not. I've been watching you for a year. I know all of your little tricks." Danny tells him. "That what they are to you? Tricks?" Merritt asks. "Yes, it's gimmicks. it's Barnum statements. It's reading the eyes. Body language. I get it." Danny tells him. "If it's such an easy thing, why don't you do Henley?" Talia asks standing up and joining the conversation. "Yeah, Danny. Why don't you do me?" Henley asks with a smirk. "No, you're too easy. I'll do Jasmine." Danny says motioning to Art's PA. "No. Do me." Art tells him. "Oh, yeah. Yeah. Do Art." Talia grins. "Okay." Danny nods. "Even better." Merritt smiles putting an arm on Talia's shoulder. "Art." Danny says. "Yeah. But I warn you, I can be difficult to read, when I want to be." Art tells him.

"Just stay with me, okay? So, Art, you were a tough kid. You know, kind of a real rapscallion. You had a dog. A real tough dog. A brutish breed. Like a real... I want to say, Ben the bulldog." Danny says, Talia trying not to laugh. "Actually, I was a prissy little tot. I had a fluffy white cat called Snuffles." Art laughs, everyone joining in. "Wow. Ah. Sorry." Danny chuckles. "Wait, let me try one. I can do way better than that." Jack says. "Let him do it." Talia grins. "Come on, give me one more time. One more time." Danny tells them. "He can do way better than that." Talia says. "Let's do family. You had an uncle on your mother's side. He had a real, kind of... A real masculine name. A real, kind of, salt-of-the-earth... You know, a real stick-it-to-you... Like it was some kind of Paul. Thompson? Was it a Paul... Okay. You know what? I got nothin'." Danny sighs. "Nearly though." Art says. "Was I?" Danny asks. "Yeah. My uncle's name was Cushman Armitage." Art Laughs. Talia giggles "Really? Snuffles and Cushman Armitage? That was your childhood?" Danny asks. "I certainly hope tonight's show is gonna be better than this." Art tells them. "Don't worry. Just you wait." Talia smiles going back to her seat, Danny siting opposite her. "Looking forward to New Orleans?" Danny asks. "Definitely, there's so much history and culture." Talia grins, getting excited.