Part 17 truth or dare. (s)

you wake up, and turn over on your side and look at clay, with his messy hair in his face, and the sun shining across his body. someone knocks on the door, and twisting the door knob. "clay, wake up, someone's coming." you say, shaking him. he groans and pulls you closer to him. 
"cLAYYY!" you shake him harder, causing him to wake up and look at you, "what y/n".
the door begins to open, "someone's in the room now, dumbass." you reply to him, sitting up and looking at nick, whos currently smirking at the both of you.

"shut the fuck up nick" you say throwing a pillow in his face. he walks out and you get up and put on your clothes, and walk into the living room. leaving clay in his room alone.

you walk into the living room, to see 3 new people.! hannah, minx, and niki (THESE ARE JUST WHO IM FAMILAR WITH SORRY!) 

you see niki and hannah hanging out, while minx is yelling at someone on her phone, i wonder who?  

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE-" minx yells, before getting hung up on.

you sit next to minx, and she looks at you.

"WHAT?" she yells, before getting another call.. "jschlatt?" 

"minx, im gonna be honest if you come over here looking like that..-" she hangs up on him.

you get up and feel someone eyeing you, its clay that damn stare. you walk over to him and sit beside him, he puts his arm around you. you push it off.

"what doyou think your doing?" you look at him laughing. he leans down to your ear and whispers.

"holding whats mine." he whispers, sending shivers down your spine. how does he do that? 

wilbur walks in and niki hugs him, he sits beside her and makes small talk, while frequently shooting you smiles.

its almost like you can feel clay heating up, hes jealous.

you look at him, rolling your eyes and scoffing before turning back towards them, making small talk with them aswell. once again clay leans down to your ear and whispers again.

"just wait." he whispers, holy shit. thats hot /srs.

soon everyone was in the middle of the living room, playing truth or dare.

"y/n... truth or dare?" tommy says.

"uhm, truth i guess?" you say cautiously.

"do you like anyone here?" he says laughing.

"uhm, sure i guess." you say looking around at everyone before connecting eyes with clay.

"clay, truth or dare." you say to him.

"dare" he says laughing with sapnap, damn chads MLADFKESDKFKE

shit, you dont have a dare.

"uhm -" you try to say but sapnap interrupts you.

"do 7 minutes in heaven with y/n" he yells out, causing everyone to laugh. 

"alright." clay says, he gets up and puts his hand out for you to grab. you grab his hand and he guides you to the closet. they lock it from the outside and keep the lights off. "HAVE FUN LOSERS!" tommy yells, causing you to laugh. clay puts his hands on your waist, pulling you closer.

"lets get this done, hm?" he whispers before connecting your lips. he broke the kiss for a split second, before connecting your lips once more.  you put your hands around his neck, connecting your fingers together. 

he moves down to your neck, sucking and biting, causing you to moan quietly. he taps your thigh, signaling you to jump. you jump and wrap your legs around him, he pushes you against the wall. closing the gap between you once more. 

he breaks the kiss, to take his shirt off, along with yours. you move down to his neck, leaving hickeys everywhere, you hit the right spot, and he moans quietly. before you both continue. you hear a timer go off outside the closet. dream begins dressing, and so do you.