chapter 12🦋

anonymous pov

"they went on this lil family trip too bad imma have to ruin it when they get back" I laughed "why you bothering them people?" I looked at them like they had 3 heads "bitch she ruin my life now time to ruin hers" I smirked😏
"They supposed to be going to home in 3 days so imma wait til they come back" they have no idea what I have in store for them while group especially princess😏 i've always hated that bitch she miss lil perfect well see about that😉.

"they went on this lil family trip too bad imma have to ruin it when they get back" I laughed "why you bothering them people?" I looked at them like they had 3 heads "bitch she ruin my life now time to ruin hers" I smirked😏  "They supposed to be ...

princess pov
"karsonbearrrr" i dragged out as i stood in the panty and bra set "yes mamas?" "come here i have a surprise for you"😏 I heard foot steps so I laid on the bed as he opened the door he stood there in amazement I just bit my lip. "I'm a whole virgin but i'm ready and i want you to take my virginity" "you sure mama I need to make sure your ok with it"!I nodded my head while he started kissing on my neck on his way down to my pussy and when i tell you fat ma was wet wheww.
He slipped my panties off while i moan and he ain't even reached my clit. He was staring in my eyes while eating me out wheww i could've melted. My eyes started to roll back "unt unt mama keep your eyes on me" I tried my best not to look away but he made it hard for me.
Karson pulled his dick out and rubbed it up and down my slit before slapping my pussy 3 times slowly sliding it in all you heard was me moaning. "It hurt mama" I nodded while moaning "you want me to stop?" I shook my head "come on kay i need words" "y-yes"
He slid it in some more and i looked down and it was only the tip. Karson kept slow stroking until all 12-inches was in me. Not gone lie that shit hurt like a bitch at first but it felt so good. "Daddyyyy" I moaned out loud "fuck yo shit tight" "i'm b-bout to cum papa" "hold it" he said as he started to speed up "I can't" I moaned out "cum with me" we both release at the same time.
Karson flipped me over "arch that shit" he said as he smacked my ass. "yes daddy" I arched my back and he slid his dick in and starting giving me back shots roughly. Then I started fuckin him back he looked a lil shocked he grabbed me on my waist and we was fuckin each other. "Fuck" he grunted as he nutted in me. we laid down tried asf "come on mama you gotta pee" I reached my arms out for him to carry me. he chuckled and pick me up sat me on the toilet and started our shower. We did our hygiene stuff and went to bed.

I feel like sex scenes ain't for me cause imma freaky ass virgin😭let me know how y'all feeling🦋

let me know how y'all feeling🦋