Chapter 11

People around are in a deep silence after a slap you received that create a loud sounds enough for those people to hear it. You stumbled as you received that hard slap on your cheek.

“Dad stop!” Woobin shout after he caught you in his arms.

“And then what, Woobin? You wanna make me sit here without feeling anxious? Like that?” Mr Choi shout which makes Woobin fingers curled up into a fist.

“Mr Choi, I know you worried about those boys but please stop. Fighting like this isn't gonna make this situations better.” Yeji said.

“Shut it, you young girl!”

“Don't you shout at her!” Hyunjin shout as he had Yeji behind his arm.

“Or what?! What you gonna do, punk?! Nothing!” Mr Choi said again this time.

Woobin grips on you become a bit tighter as he tried to make sure you're fine.

“You totally let me down Y/N. Those Malaysian Chinese and Vietnamese gangs got 'em now. You know what will they do to 'em? They-”

“I know and do you think I want this shit to happen? For fuck sake of course no! I know worried as hell but that doesn't mean I wouldn't bring 'em back safely! I wouldn't care if I may need to sacrifice my life for them!” you shout back which makes people around had their gazes lay on you.

“Y/N-”

But before Hyunjin could say more, you just cut him off and take a few steps forward until you're definitely in front of Mr Choi.

“Just remember my word, Sir. As long as I didn't have them in my hands just yet, don't expect me to came back here with empty hands.”

With that, you turned to the other way and left them behind as you head towards Minsu who was standing by the car.

He immediately entered the car as you did the same and slam the door shut.

“Put your seatbelt on.” you said as he did it without complaining.

You start the car and without even cares of putting the seatbelt on. You changed the gear as you stepped on the gas pedal right after.

You decided to went over to your secret place as the rain started to pouring from the sky. You just increase the speed.

After a while of driving, you parked in front of the door of your place just to make sure Minsu get inside without soaking wet.

Then, you drove off just to parked your car inside the garage and turned the car engine off before taking the key with you and lock it off. You just hang the keys on it's original spot before you walked out of the garage.

The rain poured even more harder than it was before and you're now soaking wet as you pushed the garage door button to closed it up.

After you're done, you just walk back inside with your soaking wet self as Minsu was nowhere to be seen. While walking around your place, you stopped by at another living room and turned your head towards the door frame that showed a table leaning by the wall. On the surface was a frame of a beautiful woman with black hair that ended up on her shoulders and not to forget that she wore such a huge yet gorgeous smile on her flawless face with her eyes forming a pair crescent shape.

Beside her frame were vases that has a bouquet of lilies insode both of the vases. In front of the frame was a white pot with plenty of joss stick that have been burned from before.

You decided to get closer to the table and stop right before the kneeling cushion.

You kneel down on the cushion and took one of the joss stick and light the top of the joss stick and then extinguish the flame as you let the smoke drift through the air before bowing.

Then, you stand it inside the pot and stare the picture inside the beautiful frame as you still had yourself in kneeling position.

Without realising yourself, you had a small smile formed on your lips before your tears rolled down your cheeks.

“I miss you, mum. . .” your voice cracks up as you say it.

With that, more tears escaped from your eyes as you had your head lowered while gripping onto your pants.

The room filled with nothing except your sobs that you try hard to hide but can't. A moment later, you didn't realise that there's someone behind you until you feel something wrapped up around you.

It was no other than Minsu who wrapped a thick yet big towel around you before his arms locked around you and place his chin on your shoulder.

“Don't cry . . .” he say quietly.

Just because of that words, you finally let everything out before he turned you around and cupped your cheeks using his bigger hands.

“Shh shh, everything will be okay.” he said while rubbing your back up and down.

You snuggles your face on his shoulder before you face his neck and slowly calm down.

“I lost her, Minsu . . .” you said as your voice cracked up.

“But you still had Yeji, Hyunjin, me and those boys, Y/N. We'll be here for you.”

He keeps on patting your arm as his other hand play with your hair which makes you calm down even more. He keeps on comforting you while playing with your hair that makes you sleepy.

Slowly, you fell asleep without realising yourself as Minsu still talking and slowly his voice fade away and the last thing you heard was …

“We won't leave you behind.”