Chapter 1

(Author's Note:) Hello! This is about a Takashi x Saeko pairing from Highschool of the Dead {H.O.T.D.}

Btw...this is from Saeko's point view.

Warning: this anime was EXTREMELY ecchi...aka...sexual, so, I wrote this fanfiction accordingly to match the sexual content-(what I mean is: this MAY contain sexual content...I don't know yet...I'm kind of winging it) Now, you can't say I didn't warn you!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything whatsoever related to H.O.T.D except this craptastic story!

Dark Side-Chapter 1

**Saeko's POV**

"Oh my...it seems we have ourselves trapped," I swept my eyes over the street below us. The walking dead was literally a wave that we could not possibly be able to get through to safety with the others along with Takagi's mother. Turning to Takashi, who was leaning over the railing, panting, I placed my hand on his shoulder and spoke in a low voice as to not call any attention to ourselves from the zombies.

"Komuro-kun, I believe we will have to sacrifice ourselves for now. If we allow the others to escape, we can somehow take another route to Takagi-san's house."

Takashi looked up, a hint of fear in his eyes, "Bu-busujima-senpai...it's going to be a lot harder for only the two of us to fight."

I smirked, "Yes, but, we have a chance. Not if you have that attitude though," I paused and fought to keep the smile on my face as I contemplated the possible outcomes of our detour, "Besides, we might be able to gain something on the way."

"Like what?"

I chuckled, "I was thinking about going to the temple and see if the sacred katana is still on display."

"Sounds like a plan," Takashi nodded with a grin and stood, taking my hand in both of his as he whispered, "We'll get through this. Alive. I'll do everything I can."

My mouth would not cooperate. I had been rendered speechless from such a tender remark. All I could manage was blink and swallow while nodding. A pang of guilt failed to suppress itself as my heart began to beat faster.

With that, he pulled me along down another street that, fortunately, was free of living corpses.

"Saeko-san! I'll take the right, you take the left!"

I nodded with agreement and proceeded to bash the heads of each corpse standing in my way. This...is too much fun!I could feel a sadistic grin creep wider and wider across my face as I relished the cracking sound of each skull my training sword came into contact with.

For a moment, I smirk at the pile of double-death before turning around to face my last obstacles. But, what I see freezes me in my tracks.

The bodies of young children, no older than five or six, slowly stagger towards me. (I know I need to kill them too, but, I...can not move...)

One particular child catches my eye. She has waist-length hair that matches in color and hairstyle to my own. Her body is slender and muscled, just like mine when I was her age. I swallow as hard as I can as I fight my emotions to lift my arms.

"Saeko-san!" Takashi swings a crowbar, single-handedly wiping out the children that had been closing in on me.

"K-Komuro...kun..." I stutter and gaze at the lifeless bodies in horror.

"Saeko-san, I understand what you may feel, but, you need to remember they are no longer human," Takashi gently lays his hand on the side of my cheek, staring into my eyes.