𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4

Y/N woke up on the hard cold forest ground. Her eyes fluttered open as the brigh sunshine blinded her. Her head was killing her. She suddenly noticed that a arm was draped over her along with a body pressed against hers. A boys hoodie covered her upper body. She look over and saw the blonde boy cuddling into her in only his boxers.

Where the fuck was she? Why was she in the middle of the woods with JJ, them both barely wearing any clothes. Suddenly it hit her. She had sex with him.

She must have got drunk last night cause she couldn't remember anything and she had a headache. Shit. She carefully moved his arm off her only to hear a sleepy groan from beside her.

She looked over and luckily he was still asleep. Once she was on her feet she dusted off all the dirt and leafs on her and then put on her clothes that were scattered everywhere.

She looked back over at JJ. She didn't know if she should leave him here or wake him up. She took his hoodie that was on her and laid it on his torso cause he looked cold. She took one last glance at him before walking away.

Hours later when she was at home, there was a tap on her window. She walked over to the window to see JJ on the ground with a handful of rocks.

She hurrying down the stairs and opening the front door to see JJ standing there. His tall figure hovering over her.

"Yes?" She whispers knowing her parents where home and they were never fond of JJ especially after they broke up.

"You kinda just left me" JJ chuckles slightly. "Yeah, uhh sorry about that" She picks at her nails. "You gotta stop doing that" JJ grabs her hands, looking at her nails. "JJ why are you here?" She asks sternly, pulling her hands away. He bit the inside of his cheek before looking at his feet.

"I-I......." He looks up at her before kissing her. He pulled her hips to his as she caressed his face. He kissed her passionately and slow before pulling away. "I was wondering if....you feel the same way I do?" JJ questions as bites the inside of his cheek. She hesitates before pecking his lips with a small kiss.

"I always have" she smiles.

This probably wasn't the best ending to be honest but hope you enjoyed.

Word count:419