Meeting them again

YFG= Your favorite genre

YFVG = Your favorite video game

⛓Kurapika⛓

It had been a week since your dad's concert celebration. He was upset with you for being late but understood that you were trying to look and feel your best. You sat on your window's ledge with your back leaning against the frame, one of your legs dangled over the side gently grazing the side of your house.  The sun was out, big fluffy white clouds crowded the sky and there was a soft gentle breeze. You were preoccupied reading one of your favorite novels and listening to some soft (YFG) music. You looked up for a brief moment into your backyard and noticed your dad and a couple of the Dons sitting around the patio talking business. A few of their bodyguards stood around in protective stances while the other bodyguards walked around the perimeter of your garden. What do they think will happen? The flowers might attack?  You roll your eyes at the Dons' paranoia and go back to reading. Ever since you were little there were always guards around and inside of your house. You could never go anywhere without a bunch of bodyguards watching over you. Most of the time they hid themselves around you, since you complained about their presence to your father. It was annoying having a bunch of men in suits follow you around everywhere, especially when you were trying to hang out with your friends or go somewhere to chill. People would always stare at you and wonder why you had so many men watching over you. If anything it just made you more of an open target. You understood the need for the protection but wished you didn't have to have so many damn guards all the time. You blew a piece of hair out of your face and started to read again. 

"Pssst!"

You looked up from your book and into your room. Nobody was there. Huh, that was odd. I could've sworn I heard someone saying something. You shrug and go back to reading.

"PSSSSST!"

You look around again but this time you look down from your window. You see that cute blonde guy from the concert standing below.

"Mr. Kurapika! What are you doing here? Are you a stalker?" You call out

"I told you drop the mister! And no, I'm here with my boss. I saw you sitting in a very precarious position and decided to-"

"Decided to lecture me and tell me I might fall if I sit in this position?"

"Well.. N... Yeah I guess" He sighed "Remember how clumsy you were at the concert? I didn't want to see you fall and hurt yourself. Don (L/N) would not be very happy"

You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out. "I'm not clumsy! I was just rushed. Besides, I sit here all the time. I've never fallen before!"

He shook his head and frowned "Still not safe!"

You put a bookmark into your book and swung your other leg over the ledge of your window. 

"What are you going to do about it? Tell my father?" You tease

He sighed. "Do as you wish Miss (L/N)" He turned around waving his hand as he walked away.

What an odd fellow. You ran your fingers through your hair flustered. As you swung your leg back into your room you lost balance for the first time in history and fell off the ledge. Luckily your room was only on the second floor so if you did fall you wouldn't face any serious injuries. Preparing for impact you closed your eyes and thought to yourself of all days, I had to fall today. Just my luck. You felt a familiar pair of arms  catch your body and hold you tight. 

"I told you" he whispered

You shut your eyes even tighter and hoped it wasn't the pretty blonde boy who was just lecturing you. When you finally decided to open your eyes you groaned and became limp. Yep. It was him alright.