Chapter 4 - USJ (Pt-1)

Dad walked over to us with a confused expression on his face "What happened to your wings?" I looked at my wrist and showed it to him "Its the bracelet, it allows my wings to disappear" dad put out his hands and waved them where my wings would usually be "So they're completely gone?" I took off the bracelet and they appeared "how'd you get it?" Kacchan raised his hand "I was going to give it to him on his birthday but it looked like it was getting uncomfortable at times." dad walked up to Kacchan and placed his hand on kacchan's head "Thank you for that" Although Kacchan just turned away.

"your welcome I guess" he said quietly. I laughed at him "What are you laughing at" I stopped laughing and looked at dad "We should take a shower, Kacchan and I will go to the closest at the door and the other two will go to the teacher one. and could we borrow school clothes?" dad nodded "Yeah in the second draw at both showers (The vanity) should have a few school clothes" we said thank you and parted ways.

Kacchan and I were on our way to the shower when a bunch of kids waked into school "Crap we woke up too late" he grabbed my arm and we started running to the shower. once we got there we locked the door "Why are there so many people so early" he grabbed out his phone "its too early for any other year levels so they must be the 3rd years" I sighed "What are you two doing?" I turned around and saw a face "you don't look like third years" I almost screamed but Kacchan quickly covered my mouth "Calm down"

I looked at the face again "Your Mirio Togata, and your apart of the Big 3" he smiled at me "Yep" I poked his face and he was super confused "So your quirk is permeation" he looked even more confused "how-" Kacchan interrupted him "What do you want." he was mad "I saw you two run in here and I was wondering why your here this early" Kacchan scoffed at him refusing to answer "Oh yeah we slept at school the night so me and my friends were going to have a shower" I smiled at him "Together?" I slightly blushed "our showers aren't working and there are four of us so we split into pairs, also we aren't going to shower together he was just going to wait for me till I finished" I lied about the second part because I knew that kacchan probably wanted to shower together "Well i'm sorry for barging in like this" and just like that he left.

I sighed in relief "Lets shower?" I turned around to see a disappointed kacchan "I was lying" he looked at me "Good" we both got undressed "Are you sure we should be showering together...?" I said nervously "There isn't anything wrong with it, I won't do anything to you. yet" he said the last part quietly so I couldn't hear it "Pardon?" he looked at me and smirked "Nothing" I was very sceptical of that.

We had a normal shower, it was also a quick one because we didn't want to be late and get in trouble by dad. I had to wait for kacchan to finish getting dressed before I could get out have get dressed "Im done ill wait outside" I waited for the door to close before I got out of the shower and started getting dressed "Oi! Don't go in their you shitty nerd!!" I heard explosions "Bakugo you're not aloud to use your quirk!" I heard Iida yelling at Kacchan "He shouldn't be showering!!" I heard someone open the door "Aizawa!" I just got out of the shower so I was naked "This is very inappropriate for you Aizawa!!" I quickly took of the bracelet and wrapped my self with my wings "Your the one who opened the door when you knew I was changing!" I couldn't see anything around me since I was too embarrassed to activate my quirk.

"just leave!" I didn't hear any footsteps from him "I will not! you have to tell Sensei the truth!" I was getting pissed off "Leave!!" he didn't move but I heard foot steps move closer "He said LEAVE!!!" i'm pretty sure kacchan grabbed him and got rid of him for the time being "Get dressed and be quick" I turned invisible and grabbed my uniform. I quickly got dressed and as soon as I finished Iida was back "Where is he!" I put my bracelet on "Iida you have a lot of nerve don't you" 

I decided to stay where I was and leave it to Kacchan "let me say this once Leave. Us. Alone" Kacchan was scary and intimidating at that moment "I will speak to someone about this" Iida ran off into the direction of the classroom. the people that where standing in the hallway watching us had already left but their was three people standing watching us "kacchan can we go...." he looked at me and nodded "Lets go" we left the bathroom and started walking towards the classroom when we were suddenly stopped "What happened there?" we turned around seeing Mirio Togata and two others.