Horcruxes

So to begin the story I just wanted to say once I am done with this story I am going to do other Helena characters I will eventually post a TikTok about it my @ is Brookebonhamcarter if you would like to see the video but it will come out after I'm done with my story

Me and bellatrix were cuddling in bed, I get up and I start to look at the list again.
Nagini
Hufflepuff cup (destroyed)
Ravenclaw diadem
Slytherin locket
Tom riddle diary (destroyed)
Marvolo Gaunts ring (destroyed)
Harry Potter.

Once Bella gets up, we both look at the list and start to figure out which Horcruxe we should do next we decided on the Ravenclaw diadem she tells me it's in the room of requirement so we got ready and start heading over there.
Once we got there the door opened and we both went inside and started looking for it.
A hour later I came across a box and once I opened it and saw it, I yelled Bella I found it!"
She came rushing over to me she grabbed it and took the fang and destroyed it then she quickly grabbed me and we both ran out something seemed to trouble her so when we got back to my dorm I had asked her then she said
"The dark lord was there he wanted to hind the diadem before us he thinks Harry Potter is doing this but he is wrong we need to find the horecruxes before he does so we can't waste time we need to find the others now"
"Okay let me see what is next."
We both chose the Slytherin locket got your stuff ready and we teleported the place where it was at,

Once we got there 1 must hurt themselves to get in so Bellatrix took out her dagger and cut her self very quickly then once we got in we found this chain and Bella started to pull it and out can a boat we both got on it and started going to this small piece of land.

"Look this water is very dangerous once I drink it I will be in loads of pain but I need you to keep making me drink it no matter what"
"Ok I promise"
She took the cup and started chugging it down so quickly once I blink it was gone and she was on to the second,
3 minutes later she is done on the ground but has the locket in her hand I picked her up keeping her in my hands and gently placing her In the boat as we started heading for the exit, once we are there Bella teleports us to to the bank and then she said.
"We need the sword of griffindor to destroy this and I have it in my vault.

Time skip

We are inside her vault she gets the sword grabs the locket out of my hands and boom it is destroyed we get back to my dorm and we start to cuddle in bed until we both fell asleep after a very long day.

Hello everyone I am very sorry for not posting it would mean a lot if you guys check out my other story💕