Depression

I hate this so much!sometimes I just want to curl up and die at how bad my mental illness is getting worse !they prescribed me medication that only makes it worse then it was ,people tired to help me but nothing works !im hopeless ,Disappointing thing that shouldn't be born since no one wants me !should people just stand there and laugh and makes jokes about how us ,mental illness People,shouldn't be here ?they think we should end up in the asylum?do they think that we were made like this ?!no we aren't !we are like this cause family ignores us,people don't bother to listen when we do need help and some of us don't even bother to ask cause we know we don't trust people  that will hurt us ! They only sent us to doctors and other places cause they don't want to help !my mental illnesses is getting so bad cause I lock everything up cause people don't care.they think I'm insane cause I see things,I talk to myself,lock my self inside the room,stare at certain things ,ask them if they hears that voice ,they keep saying to go to the asylum to get help !meds don't do shit!they made me worse !my emotions are locked up for good .I fake laugh and everything,they think I'm mental then I'll show them mental .