Sunghoon was standing there in the bathroom, with blood drenched on the walls with a girl with tape on her mouth desperately trying to scream for help. Sunghoon walked towards the girl, letting out a soft chuckle stabbing the knife through the girl's chest, silencing her. But how exactly did he get here?

It all started in middle school, Sunghoon was known as an odd student. He barely interacted with anyone and he barely showed emotion, but everything changed when he came into his life.

"Hi!" A bright and cheerful boy approached Sunghoon, Sunghoon looked up and stared at the boy in shock, He looked perfect to Sunghoon. His cute face, his perfect nose, his cute eyes and his bright smile was all enough for Sunghoon to feel emotion himself.

"Hello." Sunghoon said with a soft smile, he wondered to himself 'what is this feeling, why am I smiling?' "I'm Sunoo!" The boy introduced with a huge smile on his face, Sunghoon's smile just grew wider as he admired the boy's features not knowing that the boy was trying to call his attention. "Hello?" Sunoo asked while raising an eyebrow "You still there?" He said while waving his hand in front of his face.

Sunghoon shook his head and chuckled softly "Sorry I kinda spaced out there" He spoke, his voice becoming quiet. "Ahhh it's okay, anyways what's your name?"

"I'm Sunghoon."

"You have a really nice name! Hey Sunghoon do you want to be friends?" Sunghoon just grinned widely, nodding his head.

After that day, the two have grown closer, Sunghoon started developing feelings for Sunoo but do you know who else was developing feelings for Sunoo? That's right almost the whole school. Sunoo has grown in popularity over the years, causing many boys and girls crushing on him and trying to win his heart. Sunghoon absolutely disliked this.

Sunghoon wanted Sunoo all to himself, He couldn't imagine seeing Sunoo with another man other than himself, you can say he's being selfish but Sunoo is the reason why he's able to feel emotions again, Sunoo is the reason for his happiness. He didn't want to loose the person who was responsible for making him feel all these things he was unable to feel a few years back. He had a plan.

His plan was to eliminate them, the people who stood in the way between him and Sunoo.