One Shot

The three and a half-year-old Lin Cheng was rubbing a cat at home when mother Lin ran in, "Cheng! Your Aunt Xiu has given birth to a baby!"  

Lin Cheng opened his eyes wide, given birth to a baby?  

"Mama, can I take the cat along?"  

"Cannot, cannot, the hospital doesn't allow pets." She led Lin Cheng to go. 

Lin Cheng turned his head around to look at the cat. Cat, Cheng cannot bring you, you be good at home. Dare to eat Cheng's dried fish and beat you after returning.  

Hospital.  
After a while, Lin Cheng and them arrived right when father and mother Shen came out of the delivery room.  

Father Shen was perspiring while mother Shen was reclining on the bed, resting with her eyes closed.  

The nurse held the baby and the few people stepped forward to take a look.  

"The little girl really resembles Xiu Xiu!"  

"Yes ah yes ah,"

  ......

Listening to the adult talking, Cheng, who was laying on his stomach on top of his father's leg, crawled forward with all his might. Younger sister, younger sister, I want to see younger sister!  

Lin father held and carried him up, and so Lin Cheng had his wish to see the younger sister fulfilled.  

"Waaaaa~" Lin Cheng wailed.   

"What happened, Cheng?"  

Lin Cheng pointed at the small round dumpling, "You shaved the cat's hair!" 

"......"

   * * *

After a month.  

Cheng blinked, staring at the saliva flowing from the tender and fair dumpling. This is, this is....... The hairless cat?  

Lightly poked it with his finger, Cheng breathed and smiled foolishly.  

The cat was out of favor! Cheng liked this hairless cat more! 

   * * *

7 years old Lin Cheng, 4 years old Shen Xing .  

"Cheng, you enter the classroom first, I'll send Xing Xing to her class." When father Lin said this sentence, he gently led Xing Xing's hand, taking her to the kindergarten of the same school.  

Lin Cheng looked at their rear view, his lips pursed.  

Half an hour later, in the kindergarten door.  

"Xing Xing! Xing Xing!"  

"Brother Cheng!" Shen Xing pounced over. The small Lin Cheng used his small arms and legs and expanded a great deal of effort to catch Shen Xing.  

The two people then squatted in a corner behind the slide. Lin Cheng took out a lollipop and opened it up seriously then fed it into Shen Xing's mouth. Seeing her lick the lollipop mouthful by mouthful, he was happier than eating it himself.   

Shen Xing squatted beside him, feeling that Cheng brother treated her really well.  

The school bell rang, Cheng was tangled for a while before standing up.  

Shen Xing pulled the corner of him clothes, soon after, Cheng squatted once again.

  ** *