The Siren

Pretend Natasha is like 20 in this one or something and Percy is 17.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

There was a girl. I know! Crazy right! No, no, she wasn't just any girl. Actually, she was even more than the public thought of her, but even just to the public's eye she was quite something. Her name was Siren. No, that wasn't her real name, she always wore a hood that covered most of her face, and nobody actually knew her age. Just her gender and her stage name. So really? They knew nothing about her. Well, there was one other thing. They knew she had an amazing voice. That was actually what she was known for. Public singing. Sometimes, a hooded figure just randomly broke out into a song and dance in public, weather if it was in a restaurant, a park, or another area, and everyone just let it happen because they knew it was going to be a great show. She was incredible.

She only did covers, but her voice was excellent. Sometimes, she had a partner. The Black Widow actually. She didn't do it a lot, but when she did she was almost as good as Siren herself, and if someone saw her singing in public with Siren, it was quite a sight to see. There were also tons of videos of the random performances. Whenever Siren and sometimes the Widow would perform, it was always at random times in random places. There was really no way to know where they would go next. Their relationship was also not something anyone knew. Sometimes, when Siren starts singing, the Black Widow is with her, but they never stay long enough to answer questions.

But the thing was, Siren had been missing for nine months. She had been doing public singing for four years before, and people thought she was pretty young, and she did a public appearance about once every two weeks, but sometimes more. It wasn't unusual for her to not show up for long periods of time, but she hadn't been seen for much longer than usual, and the Black Widow would never answer any questions about her.

But that changed one Tuesday afternoon. It was in the middle of central park, and everyone had their cameras out when the music started. The busy people all stopped what they were doing and made a clearing for the figure. She seemed to just be standing there so far, not moving, a speaker next to her as the background music to the song she was about to sing. And then, the majestic voice of the Siren came on. And God had people mist it. She was singing Rumor Has It by Adele, and she did a dance, using her surroundings as her props, and she was good at it. When the song was finished, she took a long bow as people clapped and hollered.

"I'm back mother fuckers!" She said over the loud noise and disappeared into an ally. People had learned long ago not to try and follow her. And that was how everyone knew Siren was back. Or as the Greeks know her, Percy Jackson.

Tony's POV

We were all on the couch, watching a movie, when my phone pinged. See, I have it set so that if there's big news or something of the likes, it sends me a notification. On the screen it says 'Switch to Channel 14' So that is exactly what I do.

"Fri, switch to channel 14." I say. There are multiple complaints from the team but they immediately stop when they see what's on. In large bold letters on the screen it says,

'Siren is Finally back in Town?!'

We all sit forward and watch the video of her singing. Natasha growls.

"She's finally back, and the first thing she does is make a public appearance? Not, I don't know, great her friends perhaps. A simple 'hi! I'm not dead!' would have been nice." She grumbles.

"Oh! She is so dead." Clint says, looking at the TV.

"Wait." Sam says, looking at the two. "You guys know her! And you didn't think to tell us!" He exclaims. Natasha shrugs.

"You never asked. Anyway, I've got a girl to go kill." She says standing up, but then the elevator dings and Nick Fury steps out.

"No, Natasha, you will not kill her. As her honorary father, I forbid you from doing that." He says. Natasha grumbles something along the lines of, 'I'm your honorary child too.'

"You know her too! Honestly, you guys have to tell us these things." Sam says.

"Anyway, I've got a child to go kill." Fury says and walks out with Natasha protesting behind him.

"You just said that I couldn't kill her and now you go do it! At least let me help! Common, let me just, like, break her arm or something!"

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

This one was kinda crap