17. Tour

You were in a peacful sleep after not having a very good night with the baby constantly kicking when you heard Harry's voice from downstairs getting louder and louder.

"Have you not heard anything I've said over the past 5 months. I'm not fuckīng going on tour until the baby is old enough to visit with Y/N." You decided to go investigate as to what was happening so you got out of bed, and went to pee because hey, you're pregnant, you need to pee every five minutes and then walked downstairs quietly.

"I'll talk it over with Y/N. I'm not fućking happy though. I hope you know that," he sighed and you knocked on the door. "Hey babe," he opened his arms and I walked over sitting beside him and putting my legs over his lap.

"What was all of that about?" You asked your hands settling on your bump that was a lot bigger than you thought it would be. Being 29 weeks the baby was about the size of a butternut squash.

"Management have organized a small North American tour for three weeks time. Which means you'll be 32 weeks. I'd be gone for 3 weeks so I'd come back when you're 35 weeks," you couldn't stop him from going. You knew he didn't want to but he couldn't let the boys down.

"Ok," you nodded small. "I need to pee again." You stood up and walked to the bathroom whilst letting a tear fall. You were glad that he had been with you for the most important parts of the pregnancy, like the scans and the first kick. But it was hard to know that you could go into labour whilst he was away and he wouldn't make it.

You opened the cabinet taking one of your prenatal vitamins and then flushed the toilet like you had peed and went into the kitchen to make up your spatone which was a apple flavored powder you added to water that gave you the iron I needed to carry a baby.

"I'm really sorry," Harry spoke up from the door and you looked up giving him a small smile.

"It's ok. I just hope Emilia waits till her daddy comes home." Harry nodded and pulled you in for a hug.

"I can cancel Y/N. I don't want to go if you don't feel safe or for any reason you don't want me to go. Hell, I don't want to go. I just want to spend the next couple of years recording and doing interviews in the UK. I don't want to leave you," you nodded.

"I know you don't but you can't let the boys down. Go, I'll be fine. I'll ask Gem if she wants to come down or Sophia can come stay. Don't worry," he nodded but you could tell her was still worried and second guessing going.

Emilia kicked hard and you flinched.

"Emilia wants her daddy to go and have fun apparently." You laughed and Harry smiled kissing you.