☆Damn Shape-shifters!

'106'

I slowly open my eyes, and look to my left: Dean's cuddled up next to me, one muscular arm draped over me and the other, under his head. He softly snores, looking innocent and peaceful. I'll be nice and let it stay that way.

I gently move his arm from around my waist and carefully get up. I tiptoe to the bathroom and get changed into black skinnies, a white tank top under blue plaid and black converse. I decide to leave my hair down in it's loose waves and apply pink lipstick and wing my eyeliner.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Dean, still sleeping. I smile, grab my mini black leather backpack, Dean's and my phone and quietly open the door.

Once I'm outside in the morning breeze, I look through Dean's contacts and find Sam. I dial the number and wait for him to pick up.

S-Sam A-me

S-Hey, man- why are you up so early?

A-Hey Sam, it's Amanda. And yah, Dean isn't up yet...

S-Oh, well hi

A-Hi! So, it's like, 7:30, do you mind swinging by here and we can go get some breakfast?

S-Yeah, sounds good. See you in like- 10 minutes

A-K, bye

I hang up and then decide to put myself as a contact on Dean's phone and vise-versa for mine, as well as Sam's number on mine. I quickly and quietly put Dean's phone back inside and sit on the curb outside. I plug in my earphones and listen to Fall Out Boy until I see a black '67 Impala pull up.

Holy shit.

I hop in the shotgun and pause my music, and ask eagerly, "is this yours?!"

"Dean's," he corrects.

"Mother of god... this is a freaking classic! How the hell does she look this good?!" I continue to look over the perfect leather.

"This is Dean's baby; he doesn't let anyone drive it other than himself and on rare occasions, me. But the main reason it's so special to him is because it was our dad's," he explains.

"Daddy Winchester has an amazing taste in cars."

He chuckles,"So... if you're done fangirling, where were you thinking about going to eat?"

I shrug, "anywhere with pie..."

Sam laughs, "you sound like Dean..."

I make an offended face and put my hand over my mouth dramatically, "Oh- what an insult!"

He laughs again, "no really, you are like the girl version of Dean. The way you dress, the music you listen to, taste in cars, even what you eat... I see why he likes you so much." He smirks and drives off to the nearest diner.

Once we get our food, Sam and I drive back to the motel talking and laughing the whole way there.

"Morning sleepy-head," I say coming in the door of the motel as I notice Dean starting to wake up.

"Hey," he says in his sexy-morning-voice that makes my heart flutter as I set the bags of food on the table. A moment after, Sam comes in. Dean nods to him and goes over to the table, inspecting the food.

"You got me pie?!" he ask excitedly quickly finding a fork and stuffing his mouth.

"That was mine...," I say giving him a disapproving look.

"Oh...I...sorry," he mumble through mouthfuls of Apple Pie. Sam laughs behind me and unwraps his breakfast taco.

Suddenly, my phone rings in my back pocket. I look at the caller ID, Ash. I've been working with Ash for awhile now and he's supposed to be tracking down a very important demon for me. But for the past 5 months, he's found crap.