Eight

Third person

That night. The night of one eventful day, a day that had Stiles/Thomas' panic attack. A day that had Newts family day out. A day that the pack- mainly Scott- notices a different behavior in Stiles around Newt, he was more gentle more caring. Stiles talked to Newt as though he knew exactly what was going on in Newts head and vice versa. Scott was confused, so he did the only thing he's know for a while now. He called a pack meeting, to discuss his best friends different personality.

"Scott what are we doing here?" The blue eyed beta asked curiously and continued with, "Theo, mason, Corey and I were having a double movie date night."

"Sorry to ruin that but it's an emergency," Scott tried to explain before getting cut off by Malia. "That's a good point actually Liam, Scott we haven't had a date in a while. What's with that?"

"Malia I don't have time for that at the moment, I have to take care of beacon hills," Scott stated. "And right now I need to sort my best friend out," he continued, talking about Stiles as though he was an object that needed to be fixed.

"Oh right yeah because Stiles is more important than your own girlfriend," Malia blew up, her eyes flashed blue and before Scott could say anything to her, she stormed off out the front door. The whole pack turned to Scott as to say 'what the fuck?!' Even Derek looked disappointed in Scott, as that is not how you speak to his cousin. Most importantly Peter looked pissed, he looked as though right about now he was going to rip Scott's head off for hurting his daughter.

Scott on the other hand didn't pay no mind to the pack or Maria's pissy fit and continued with what he was trying to say, "so as I was saying, Stiles is acting really weird. Today I was with him and out of nowhere he just had a full on panic attack, I didn't know what to do-"

Lydia whispered under her breath, "of course you don't." Scott to into his complaining about Stiles didn't hear, but the rest of the supernaturals in the room did. Some snickered and others just smirked.

"-then a few minutes later a blonde boy turned up at Stiles' front door. His dad answered as I was upstairs still confused on what to do, the sheriff seemed to know this boy as they are on a first name basis with each other, first name! As soon as this boy started talking to Stiles he calmed down, not quickly but it didn't take long. I guess I'm just confused, stiles usually tells me everything, but this time he's not telling me something. I know he said they are friends with benefits, but the way he looks at the blonde boy it just seams like there's more to it," Scott finished his rant about Stiles' life and how he wasn't in it as much.

Lydia was the first to speak up, "maybe Scott, Stiles actually has a life outside of you, the pack, the supernatural. And maybe he doesn't talk to you is because all you ever care about anymore is yourself, your complaining about this which shows your more wrapped up in yourself that we all thought. For god sake your girlfriend, your anchor walked out because you are more worried about why Stiles isn't telling you stuff than her feelings!" The rest of the pack nodded in agreement.

Peter said, "Lydia has a very valid point, my daughter is not a rage doll. A puppet on your strings she has feelings and if you can't accept that then, then I don't want you dating her anymore." Scott as shocked to say the least, his mouth opened but no words came out. He just looked as though he was trying to catch fly's with his mouth open.

————————

Newt sat crossed legged on the desk chair as Thomas led in his bed, he was wrapped a Blanket and his  duvet, staring at the ceiling like it was the most entertaining thing out there. In reality to Thomas staring at the ceiling took his mind off the panic attack he had earlier. Took his mind off the feelings which had caused the panic attack.

The two boys had been sat in silence for at least over an hour now, that was until Thomas' window started moving and making noises you only see in horror films. Thomas immediately shot up, no longer under the nice warm covers, he was reaching his hand under his pillow for his 'just in case' knife.

"Newt, get over here," Tomas commanded and reached out his hand, Newt complied. He took Thomas' hand and made his way to the bed.

The window flew open, in crawled Malia. Thomas quickly put his knife back under his pillow not wanting to cause a scene. "Malia, what are you doing here, first Scott this morning, now you," Thomas asked/ complained.

"Nothing it's just, Scott's being a complete ass and I don't know what to do about it. It's like he doesn't even care about me anymore, all he cares about is himself and 'protecting beacon hills' as he would say," Malia paced around the room her hands flying everywhere that is until she stood in the middle of the room, staring Stiles/Thomas dead straight in the eyes. "I wish it could go back to how it was before, when it was just me and you."

"It's 'you and I' not 'me and you'," Newt said interrupting Malia and Thomas' conversation. In response Thomas just chuckled at Newts cuteness and his proper English, Malia gave out a low growl, "what's he doing here, it's live he's invading my life. First Scott now you too." Thomas didn't like the way she talked about Newt.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Thomas asked with a little bit of anger laced in his tone.

"Nothing but this person seems to be taking everyone away from me."

"No one is being taken from you, you just need to talk to Scott and we are no longer a thing so, I have every right to be with Newt how ever much I want too," Thomas said not caring if it hurt Malia or not, it was his life and he was going to live it.

"Whatever," Malia seethed through her teeth before jumping out the way she came in.

Thomas turned around so he was now facing Newt. Newt was staring straight in to Thomas' eyes like Malia had done earlier but Newts eyes were softer, more filled with love. "We need to sort whatever thing is going on between us," Thomas said no longer able to keep it in.

"We do but can we not tonight? I'm tired," Newt yawned.

"Yeah sure," Thomas agree.

Thomas led down and Newt followed, they both led in Thomas' bed. "Can we cuddle?" Newt questioned in a whisper.

"Yeah," Thomas mumbled back.

Thomas opened his arms and Newt wriggle his way into them. "Be careful Newt, I might never let go," Thomas whispered.

"I wouldn't mind." With those words Newt and Thomas drifted off in a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

————————

Word count: 1212

Hope you enjoy

Wrote half at one in the morning the other when I woke up  and thanks to everyone one who helped me and gave me ideas