𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁

"Shit, shit oh my god Seren take this," Pansy hissed,  running towards Seren from the one corner of the common room, two coffees in her hand. "Fuck that burned my whole hand off."

"Thank you," Seren laughed as Pansy placed herself next to her, breathing out in relief.

"Why did I  make myself one, I don't even like coffee," She throwed her hands in the air as Seren leant forward to grab her quill.

"Give me, I'll drink it," Draco stretched out his arm from across them. Seren continued to write her Potion essay.

Enzo next to her fell asleep on top his notes. The year was about to come to an end and they all had to learn for their upcomming exams this year. Seren tried her best to help Lorenzo with his essay, which was due tomorrow, but Seren wasn't the best in Potions either. She was good, but Draco was better.

And he would definitely not help.

As Draco took a sip from the coffee Pansy handed him, he immediately spit it out. "Fuck, Pansy do you want to kill me or something, what the fuck is in this?"

"It's just like Seren's. All black." she shrugged her shoulders, leaning back in to continue writing. She then after ending her sentence stood up and made an attempt to go away. "I'll go to bed, good night y'all." She yawned.

"Wait, take him with you," Seren pointed to the asleep Enzo next to her.

"Sure," Pansy grabbed a handfull of his hair and forced his face up, which made his eyes open abruptly.

"Fuck Pansy, what-"

"Go to bed, you're sleeping here since one hour."

He slowly nodded and so the two made their way up to their dorms, which left Draco and Seren alone.

"No wonder you would drink this shit," Draco spat out at her, talking about the coffee. Seren rolled her eyes "Sorry blondie, should I make you a new one?" She said ironicly.

Draco leant back on his couch, lightly shaking his head.

"That's wrong."

"What?" Seren said confused.

"What you just wrote on your paper. It's wrong," he rested his elbows on his knees and smirked at her.

"Hey Malfoy,"

"What?"

"Could you do me a favor and shut up?"

Silence.

They both sat there in an uncomfortable silence, Seren trying to ignore it by continuing her essay and Draco making himself a new coffee.

They both literally haven't talked since her seeing him getting his dick sucked and him seeing her making out with a Marcel.

What should they probably talk about?

They hated each other.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Draco broke the silence from across the room. She snapped her head up at his voice.

"Who are you talking about?" She already knew the answer, but teasing Malfoy was the funniest thing on earth.

"Are you actually this dump or do you just play it?"

She huffed at his words and looked back down at her paper, avoiding the conversation.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"What?"

"I mean, I could ask you the same thing," she shrugged her shoulders, tilting her head.