Dark 'N' Wild

"Hold my hands baby, we are almost there". I let him hold my hands as he led me to a restricted area. It was clear that people almost never came to this side of town. But I could trust him even with my life so I did not hesitate in putting my hands in his.

He led me further into the area, it was getting more quiet and the only sounds I could hear were that of crickets and frogs maybe, I was a bit scared but being with Ola made everything more bearable. We finally came to stop at an opening and what I saw made my heart skip several beats

Before us was the most amazing sight I have ever seen. There was a river and the reflection of the moon over it was spectacular. There was a pleasant smell lingering in the air. I took a deep breath,

I was frozen for a bit and his voice pulled me out of my reverie

"Its beautiful". I whispered clearly lost in the beauty of my surrounding, it took a while for me to get a hold of myself and I hit him hard on the back!

"Owwwww.... what was that for?". I shrugged and allowed him to pull me close for a kiss

"How did you know about here?" I ask him smiling lovingly and taking in the atmosphere. It was just too beautiful, the kind that held your breathe for a long time and it wouldn't even hurt.

"I kinda stumbled upon it" He pulled his shirt over his head. "The guys and I, on one of our pointless adventures". He moves to remove his shorts.

"Ohhhh".... "Wait why are you undressing?". I ask him, already knowing the answer but dreading it.

"Welllllll, since we are here, a nice long swim would not hurt". He holds my hands in his and pulls one of his pants dropping smiles that I have not found a way to resist yet.

"But its cold is it not?".... "The weather?. The water?". I ask, my voice shaking.

"You are just scared baby, its fine... See?". I hear a loud splash, everything is quiet for a second and then he comes up for air laughing and beating about in the water.

"I am never getting inside the water" I shiver in mild fear, he laughs at my expense and then swims round in the water, occasionally smiling and making funny faces at me.

"I can see that you are enjoying yourself in water". I snicker

"Well know what will make it better?". I shake my head even though I knew what he wanted to say....... "Wellllll, let's just say if you were inside with me. It'd be perfect!". I laugh at his cheesiness

"Come on baby, you want this, don't you?" I shake my head laughing, a big part of me wanted to be with him. I could feel myself moving closer to the water.

"Sooooo you should put your clothes off just right there in the corner, we don't want em getting wet, do we??". He says laughing and I just shake my head at him, I slowly peeled my clothes off my body, I realized he was looking at me so I decided to make a show of it, after I was done undressing, I walked closer to the water and used my toes to check the temperature, satisfied, I jumped into the water making a loud splash.

I was still trying to gather my breath when I felt him hold me from behind, my body relaxed into his immediately, then he spun me around and started kissing me.

Its felt new, the kiss, it also felt like in a weird way we were closer than we had ever been, I did not want the moment to end. I sighed in defeat when he stopped kissing me, he was smiling at me looking so perfect and me? I was sure I looked like a mess, I felt like a mess too though

A MESS FLOATING IN SPACE.

Ola cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him.

"I have been waiting for forever to do this... The very first day I came here, I just knew I would want to bring you here". He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me again, this time it was raw, needy, and full of hunger. "Baby, you feel fucking perfect in my arms'.