When he cuddles you secretly; him as your arranged husband

Y/N'S POV

It's 10:00 pm and I waiting for my husband or arranged husband. We both married because our parents wanted so as they were childhood friends. We got married 6 months ago.We both have never shared our fellings for eachother. He is soo kind, good looking and he takes a good care of me. I can't help but deep inside I have fellings for him and I think he does the same for me.

I turned my head and saw that Yoongi came home. After some time I looked at the clock and it was the time for me to go to bed. I was actually waiting for jungkook to finish his work. I went to his work room and knocked on his door '' Come in'' he said as I came in. '' let's sleep, you were working since you came home'' I said.'' It will take a little bit long , you can go and sleep, it's late'' he said and looked me with a soft smile on his face. I nodded as I smiled back at him.

I close the door and walked into our shared bedroom. I got a quick shower. Then changed into my pyjamas. I laid on my bed while staring at the celling. I tried to sleep but I can't sleep. After a while I managed to sleep.

YOONGI'S POV

I finished my work and get up for my chair as I strech my arms and my back. I looked at the clock, and it's 12:00 am . I went to our shared bedroom and opened the door as I saw a cute little figure of y/n. I giggled at her cuteness. Her cuteness, her behaviour and her everything made me fall for her. I have fellings for her but I don't know if she have the same.

I walked for a quick shower. I came out and wore a long baggy shirt and a grey pant. I laid on the bed as I tried to see if she is awake or not. She was sleeping as always. I cuddle her every night in this 3 months. I love to cuddle her. She is so warm. I slowly hugged her back. I put my head inside the crook of her neck.

Y/N'S POV

I slowly open my eyes as I feel something heavy on my waist. My eyes widened as I saw Yoongi's hand on my waist and I even can feel his breath in my neck. He was mumbling something. '' You are so warm. I want to cuddle you when you are awake but I have never got that chance. How could I get a chance even though I have never tell you that I love you'' He said as he hugged you tighter. You were shocked when you was heard that he loves you . Butterflies were flying in your stomach. You slowly trun around. He gets scared as he removed his hands and get back. You looked at him as You smile at him.'' Y-yo-u were awake?'' he asked me as his eyes were widened. You nodded your head slowly. ''D-did you h-hear everything I said?'' he said. You nodded your head as you were about to say something then . '' I don't know how to tell but I soo in love with you y/n. No problem if you don't love me back, I will make you fall in love with me'' he said as he looked me with his doe eyes. I looked at him ''You don't have to make me fall for you, but I have already fallen for you. I love you Yoongi'' I said as I caressed his cheek. He looked me with his doe eyes. He put his hands on my cheek and pull me closer as my eyes widened when our lips touched with each other. He kissed me as I kissed him back. We kissed each other passionately. It was full of love and affection. We break the kiss as we both run out of breath. We both looked at each other. '' I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you'' he said as he hugged me tightly.'' Me too, I love you soo much Yoongi'' I said as I huged him back.'' I love you more y/n.

The End....