the news article.

.Tragedy strikes on small Sydney family after their daughter commits suicide.

Felicite Raymond, 17, was found dead in her bedroom last night after her parents returned ome from work. The scene was described as gruesome, and unforgettable. Police went through majority of Raymond's social media but on one website, Tumblr to be exact, a boy - Luke Hemmings - was known to be one of her reasons to still be on the Earth as she states. They sent multiple anonymous messages to eachother.

Raymond also left a note next to her bloodied head on the scene.

dear whoever finds this note.

its too late to save me now. im already dead. thank you. now, some of you may be wondering, why did she do it, she seemed happy?

being happy was part of the act. i didnt want pity, i wanted to get better.

i wanted everyone to stop harassing me over that stupid fucking mistake i made. i get it i messed up big time but why did you have to remind me everyday with your sick words.

worthless, whore, slut.

well you got what you wanted. im here paying the price for my actions.

i didnt mean it hailee. i didnt mean to latch onto him. i didnt mean to take the love of your life. i didnt mean to get pregnant. i didnt mean for you to be depressed. i didnt mean to be a bitch to you. i didnt mean to get so high id start talking to your fucking staircase. i didnt mean it.

im so fucking sorry.

but on a positive note.

luke.

you will always be in my filthy corrupted heart. you were my very last thought before i pulled the trigger. i hope you know that.

you made me think that there was hope in this world and i really am truly in love with you. after 1 week. you were so nice to me and i didnt know why. i wouldnt have been able to bear the looks youd give to me after you heard what id done.

im sorry to you too luke.

i love you

i hope to see you up here with me in a few decades time. xx

this is the end.

fuck you society.

love,

felicite triana raymond