Chapter1 - THE CRASH

And just like that it was over

And just like that it was over. After a total of two months away on tour, were going home. I'm finally going to see mum, she's probably really scared that I'm on a plane right now but she is having a baby, my babysitter I am so exited to see her I miss them so much and am so ready to see that baby in the flesh I will be able to be such a mother hen. Anyways we are going on the plane in OH SHIT ITS GOING NOW! I sprang up and started sprinting so fast i think i knocked out a granny. When i got there everyone was staring at me with what the fuck eyes ,and then i noticed why, i had pushed over way more than just one granny there was a bunch of random people everywhere most cursing me i felt so dumb i could have ran in a strait line but in the chaos  of loosing my plane i did that "Jesus Christ idiot what did you think you were doing"ah fuck mr shitting fershan "first your late to practise. Then you come up with a shitty excuse witch frankly no one would believe then you come here late, running as usual and end up knocking over half the people here" This is when i have to say sorry,i usually don't but this time it makes sense "i am sorry" were behind every boy, but the hockey team is right behind us oh and in that team is Gabby the fittest but also the one that hates me the most now since when I left her so she could be safe, but she doesn't know that does she idiot. And we could only be friends because you would only go out with your best friend in movies and I'm not in a movie, but i miss her so much it really hurts, every time i see her she glares at me and makes out with loads of people and probably more but i sleep around too but it hurts to see her take someone home with her. I only notice I'm staring when she slaps me in he face and says "i know I'm hot but stop daydreaming" mr fershan pulls me away and gets us on the plane and guess who i sit next to ,because I'm the captain of the rugby team i have to sit next to the captain of the hockey team Gabby who started pleading sir to change the rules but because he's so stubborn and hates my guts doesn't let her. I put my headphones on and play the best playlist and fall asleep i wake up to Gabby screaming in my ears to wake up and me feeling light asa feather in the air wait what!!! why am in the air it hits me like a blow to the face SHIT SHIT SHIT WERE CRASHING THERES A MASSIVE HOLE IN THE SIDE OF THE PLANE SHIT i quickly grab Gabby and pull her to my chest  and get a parachute that is just flying through the air put it on me and jump. Gabby finds a way to put the thing up and i get smashed in the face and hear Gabby scream and a shreding sound before i am out.
Guys this is my first book I hope you like it this is a short chapter give ideas of what you want in the book it will get spicy