31. Stay

I had set an alarm the previous day, to wake me up to go venture outside the walls into titan to recapture Wall Maria. It went off at 6:00 AM, so I would have time to get ready and head to the Commander. My alarm didn't wake up Levi, or so I thought, so I tried to quietly move myself out of his arms without waking him up quite yet.

"Get your ass back over here." I hear him mumble, after I stand up. I look over and see Levi's arm stretched out across the bed to where I was lying down with his eyes still closed.

"Levi, we have to go outside the walls in an hour, better get ready!" I say, as I put my clothes from yesterday on.

I see him jump up from bed with messy hair.
"Oh yeah, shit, I forgot," He says.
"No stop don't put those back on they're dirty." He continues expeditiously, as he stands up and glares his eyes into me.

"I have to wear these to get back to my room, I can't walk outside around EVERYONE in just a shirt." I reply, buttoning up my pants.

"I mean, you could, if you wanted." He says with a smirk, as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Do you want everyone to see my bare ass and, everything else?" I say, gesturing over my chest.

"No, definitely fucking not." He replies, as he backs up and starts to button up his plain, white shirt.

"Then, I will have to put this on to get back." I say, putting my shoes on and my hair up.

"Your hair looks cute up." He mentions, looking at me, while he puts his excess gear on.

"That's great and all, but I have to go get my proper clothes on, I love you and I'll see you later." I quickly state as I give him a kiss and I rush out the door.
I checked the time.
It was only 6:18 AM but I want to make sure I'm not late.

I make it back to my room, and put my clothes, jacket and gear on swiftly.

It's now 6:24, so I have time to spare, meaning I go to Jean's room to meet up with him. I run there and knock on his door.
Before I knock, I hear him grunting.

"Jean, seriously, in the morning? We have to go to the others." I say banging on his door.

He stops, "I, I dont know what you're talking about." He says with nervousness from behind the door.

"HURRY UP!" I yell out, whacking my hand against the door once more.

It has been 2 minutes, so I decided to slide down on the floor, as Connie sprints over to me.
He sits down right beside me.
"Hey hey, look at this photo I got of Jean." He whispers with a chuckle as he shows me a photo of Jean with his ass out.

I let out a loud laugh, but I instantly cover my mouth to stop the laughing, then asking;
"How'd you even get the photo Connie?"

"Man, I dont even know I just-"

We then hear the door swing right open and Connie hides his phone quickly, snickering.

"What was that?" Jean said, looking down at us.
"Oh, nothing." I reply, wiping my pants off and walking away.

"C'mon lets go." I call out behind me, and I hear their footsteps approaching.

___________________________

We make it in time, as the Erwin the Commander assigns us a horse and a squad, the leaders of them being higher-ups.
Connie, other members and I were assigned to be with Mike Zacharias, heading West, whilst Jean went North with the Commander and others. The groups were pretty small, consisted of 4-5 per group, but multiple squads took on one side.
They called this not only just to explore, but they want to recapture Wall Maria, as it was annihilated previously.