Chapter 1

Simone POV
Angel come down stairs were leaving . "Ok I can drive my self to school." "Ok love you bye"✌️. I did my daily hygiene's and got dress. I wore pink crop top that had "BOSS" on it in white. I wore some white high waisted shorts and my pink converses. I locked the house up and got in my BMW and pulled of for school. "Hey Simone girl". I looked up to see my ghetto Bestfriend Drew "hey BESTFRIEND I miss yo ugly self" . I miss you to she said . Lawdddd there go yo fine ass boyfriend shut up Drew I said while laughing . Hey babe my boyfriend august said behind me . Hey as I kissed him.
August POV
Hey babe I said walking up to my thick girlfriend she said hey and kissed me . 1 thing I can say is I love Simone to the moon and back I hope she knows nobody can ever take her part and that's on everything💯 but we walked down the hall hand in hand we heard whisper and started to laugh we reached our class we had together and sat down . I kept kicking Simone and poking her big butt😂 but class started and me and angel was texting( August is Carmel and Simone is light skinned )
*text messages*
Carmel😎💚👫😈💕: hey baby😘
Lightskin🍍😒😈💕: hey get off yo phone dude
Carmel😎💚👫😈💕: Fine just for my girlfriend☺️
Lightskin🍍😒😈💕: aww sweet now pay attention😘
*text messages*
The bell rung.

*******************************
- August😍
-Simone 😈
-A&S😎
Drew
Do y'all like the first chapter ?😬
Should I update? 😛
Vote and comment 😈
Love yall😘
Add me on kik so we can talk about characters name😚 @jalynngwen_