Chapter Eighteen - The Rebirth Of Adam Taurus

Inside a lab in a desolate landscape, Dr. Merlot works on Adam Taurus who was strapped to a table with medical androids applying cybernetics on his body. As he works on Adam, Darth Jadus enters the room.

Darth Jadus: What is his condition? 

Merlot: He remains in stable condition, Lord Jadus. However, his battle has left him with....devastating injuries. His internal organs are severely damaged. Applying the necessary cybernetics to keep him alive was not an easy task. 

Darth Jadus: Will he survive?

Merlot: Of course, Lord Jadus. He will survive. 

Darth Jadus watched as Merlot and his androids continued to operate on Adam Taurus. During the course of the surgery, a set of clawed cybernetic legs. He was then given cybernetics to replace his damaged lungs. Lastly, a metal breathing mask which bore the shape of the White Fang's signature Grimm Mask was grafted upon Adam's face. After that, the rest of Adam's body was placed in life preserving cybernetic armor with a red and black color scheme. When the surgery was over, Adam Taurus had been rebuilt into a mechanical monster. Merlot checked Adam's life signs.

Merlot: He is regaining consciousness, Lord Jadus. 

Darth Jadus: Good. Keep him restrained. 

In that moment, Adam Taurus had finally woken up. The last thing he remembered was Blake. He looked around his surroundings and saw that he was no longer in Argus. Confusion began to set in the White Fang Supreme Leader's mind as he found himself bound to the surgical table. 

Adam: Where....where am I? 

Darth Jadus: Adam Taurus. 

As he heard the Sith Lord's voice, Adam cast his eyes on Darth Jadus. 

Adam: Jadus...what did you do to me? 

Darth Jadus: I rescued you from the brink of death. Your body was broken. I salvaged you and brought you here to be rebuilt. 

It was at this moment that Adam remembered what had happened. During his confrontation with Blake and Yang, Gungi had stepped in and engaged him in a duel. He remembered how he had the Jedi at his mercy until Blake got the drop on him and landed that Lightsaber strike. He then remembered falling to the waterfall. He looked at his legs and saw what had happened. Immediately, rage gripped Adam as he tried to free himself. 

Darth Jadus: Calm yourself, Adam Taurus. You will have your chance at vengeance. I still need you and the White Fang. 

Adam: They won't follow me. I cannot even call myself a Faunus. 

Darth Jadus: Then you must inspire fear to maintain control. Fear will keep them in line. 

As Darth Jadus said that, Adam was released from his binds. As he got up, he approached Darth Jadus. He glanced over to a shattered mirror and saw what he had become. He remained silent as he looked at the mechanical monster he had become. 

Darth Jadus: Return to the White Fang and rally them. You will wait for my orders. Until then, spread terror. 

In that moment, Adam Taurus realized just what he had now gotten himself into. The cause of the White Fang had been turned into a tool of terror for the Sith Lord to use for his own means. However, Adam still believed that the White Fang could accomplish the goal of igniting a Faunus Revolution. To this end, he would go along with Darth Jadus's plans for now. 

Adam: Very well, Darth Jadus. 

With that, Adam left the lab a changed man. He was now more machine than man. As Adam left the room, Darth Jadus spoke with Merlot. 

Darth Jadus: How fares your experiments? 

Merlot: We are ahead of schedule, Lord Jadus. Your generous donations of the Dust shipments have proven most beneficial to my research. It won't be long until you have what you desire. 

Darth Jadus: You have done well, Doctor Merlot. Continue your efforts. I have other matters to attend to.

With that, Darth Jadus exited the lab. As he does so, he sees Mordred and Grendel waiting for him. The two Hands of Jadus bow before him. 

Darth Jadus: Welcome home, Mordred de Sable and Grendel Wolfram. You have done well in Argus despite your....losses. 

Mordred: We live to serve you, Lord Jadus. 

Darth Jadus: Where is your weapon, Mordred?

Mordred: Lost during the battle against the Jedi, my lord. 

As Mordred said that, Darth Jadus walks towards Mordred and presents him with metallic hilt. Mordred stands up and grabs the hilt. As if on instinct, Mordred activates the hilt, revealing it to be a double bladed Lightsaber with blue white blades. 

Darth Jadus: That is the Lightsaber of the ancient Dark Lord of the Sith Exar Kun. I acquired this some time ago. Now it shall be yours. 

Darth Jadus: You honor me, Lord Jadus. 

Darth Jadus: Salem has requested our presence. We will oblige her. 

Mordred: As you wish, Lord Jadus. 

As Darth Jadus prepared to leave, he stops as he feels a tremor in the Force. 

Darth Jadus: I sense....a presence I haven't felt since.....

In that moment, Darth Jadus was able to recognize this presence. He quickly realized that this presence was none other than Lord Scourge. Darth Jadus soon leaves the building alongside Mordred and Grendel. As they made the journey to the Evernight Castle, Darth Jadus has begun making preparations for his endeavor in Atlas. To the Sith Lord, Atlas presented an opportunity in which the Sith Lord couldn't refuse.