Chapter 7

Next day:

Riele Pov:

I decide to dress casual and not care what anybody says I don't care anymore.

Jace Pov:

Jace Pov:

I saw Riele walking down the hallway and people pointing and laughing at her then Shelby came behind me.

Shelby: you see Jace people like her don't belong in this world.

I just walk away I'm not in the mood with her always starting drama and making fun of people that's not who I am.

After school:

Riele Pov:

I was scrubbing the floor then when I try to get up I fell back on the floor so took the skates off and continue scrubbing the floor.

Beyonce: Rie what are you doing
Riele: trying to get these floor clean
Beyonce: no (helping her up) I mean what are you doing with your life
Riele: I'm dinner girl, I'm doing what dinner girls do
Beyonce: babygirl what's got into you, you don't realise you have a whole family behind you. We believe in you but you gotta believe in yourself.

Sabrina and Dove came in and slam the door which cause the guitar on the wall to come down a little and showed a quote what my dad repeat everyday but Katie wanted to cover it up.

Sabrina: Mom, Riele broke your wall
Katie: well that's coming out of your paycheck and cover up those stupid words.

Sabrina: Mom, Riele broke your wall Katie: well that's coming out of your paycheck and cover up those stupid words

I repeat what the wall says and I think I know what to do.

Katie: Riele come on I'm gonna need you to come with us I'm  have a trip to go to and need you to clean up the house and the pool while I'm gone and Sabrina and Dove gonna make sure of that. So come on so you can help me with the bags (finna walk out)
Riele: no
Katie: (the girls and her stop) what did you say to me
Riele: you heard me I quit. I quit this job, I quit this family and I'm moving out
Katie: (laughing) and where you gonna go you have no one but us.
Beyonce: you wrong she have me and she will stay with me as long she wants.
Katie: you can't just walk out on us.
Riele: look I don't care what you do. You can mess with your hair, face, you can even mess with my dad's dinner but you through messing with me bitch (finna walk)
Beyonce: Riele wait
Katie: you take one more step and you fire
Beyonce: oh that won't be necessary cause I quit too. You the only reason I stay behind and put up with your ass because of that girl (pointing to Riele) and now she finally free if you and no stopping me from kicking your ass (taking off her earrings)
Riele: B she not even worth it
Beyonce: come on Rie (as they walk out)

That night:

I decide to go to the final basketball game and watch it since Isabela convince me.

When I got to the school I walk to the boys locker room to talk to Jace

Jace Pov:

I was in the locker room dribbling the ball when the boys starting whistle at someone I turn around saw Riele dress nice but I think know why she here.

Jace: ok look I know you hurt
Riele: hell yeah I'm am
Jace: listen
Riele: no you listen. You turn out to be exactly what I thought you be, I never pretend to be anybody it's been me all along and it was me that was made fun of everyone. Look I didn't come here to yell at you but I want you to know its ok to be yourself and stand up what you believe in I did and look what it done to me. Even though I have no family and no money for college it's you I feel sorry for.
Jack: come on game starts in 5
Jace: I'm coming
Riele: I know that special guy I meet at the dance is somewhere but I can't wait for him cause waiting for him feels like waiting for rain from this drought useless and disappointment. (Walking out)
Jace: Riele, Rie......

I think I just lost the girl of my dreams I threw my towel on the locker and just thinking.

In the gym:

Shelby Pov:

Shelby: guess what me and Jace are getting back together it's not official but it will soon, I can feel it.

Riele Pov:

Me and Isabela sat on the bleacher and watch the basketball guys come in. Then I saw Jace look at me so I turn the other way.

15 minutes in the game:

We were one point ahead of the other team.

20 minutes in the game:

We were now tied and everyone in the gym was chanting Jace name now I couldn't take it.

Riele: Izzy I thought I could do it but I can't
Isabela: ok I tell you how it is.

Jace Pov:

My coach was talking about how to win but I wasn't paying attention when I saw Riele finna leave I can't let her. The team look at me and I told them sorry and trying to get Riele when my dad pull me back

Jake: what you doing
Jace: I have to leave
Jake: you can't leave this is your dream, sorry dad not my dream (catching up to Riele)
Shelby: Jace
Jake: Jace get back here

I run to the end of the bleacher area where Riele was finna exit she finally got to the end and I run up to her.

Riele: Jace what you doing
Jace: something I should done a long time ago (leaning in and kissing her)

By now everyone was saying aww and Shelby was crying and Sabrina was yelling no.

Jace: I'm sorry
Riele: it's ok (as they kiss again)

Riele Pov:

So we won that game that night and finally got my prince that I always dream of)