11

ok hold on, we're gonna introduce some new characters for a short notice here, so just try to hang on the best you can - and ofc you're always welcome to ask questions. happy reading. 

...

No point of view.

...

Clara Murphy shallows the bad taste on her tongue and takes a deep breath. This is never easy, and she hates herself for actually suspecting something this big of someone she is that close with. She has been thinking it over for such a long time, and there is definitely not one good solution to this unfair situation.

Everything she ends up doing is going to have fatal consequences for everyone she knows.

Herself.

Her co-worker.

Her boss.

The hospital.

Her boyfriend, the head of the cardio-department.

Everyone.

She walks up to the door in front of her. On the other side sits her boyfriend Noah Anderson. The two of them have been dating for 3 years and she is used to always telling him everything, but she hasn't told him this. Not yet, after all.

She knows that the minute she says the words out loud it's going to be reality, and she is not quite sure she is ready to face that yet.

Clara has been suspicious of something for a while. About three months or so. But not up until recently did she actually manage to put a face on the monster hiding under the bed.

She presses down the handle for the door and squeezes it slightly open as she takes a deep breath. This is going to change a lot of things...

As the door pops slighter ajar she comes face to face with the tall brown haired male figure talking on the phone giving her a short smirk, quickly glancing away from her eyes to place his focus out the window listening to the tone on the line.

She clears her throat as she walks into the room and turns around to close the door now in front of her.

She never asked for this situation. She wants to tell him so bad; he deserves to know what has been on her mind recently, and if she is right, this situation is so very illegal and bad, and she can't keep that to herself.

She escorts herself to his desk and slides into a chair. She comes in here every break she has, every time she has got a free minute, to see him. She loves him and she hates it, when their shifts collide so they can't see each other much.

It has been like that the last couple days.

Noah worked night while she worked day and vice versa, making it very hard for the two of them to get a minute in the same room together.

She zones out glancing out the window, completely lost in her own thoughts until he slides his hands down her shoulders and brings his head to hers, sending butterflies to her stomach and immediately making her less nervous.

"Hey" he whispers as he lightly massages her shoulders.

"Noah?" she breaks the comfortable silence.

"Mmh?" he hums in the back of his throat.

"I think something is wrong"

He walks in front of her chair and slides down on his knees so the two of them are facing each other. He frowns his brows tilting his head a little bit. "What do you mean?"