💙Talk to me...💙

This story was requested by NicoXAgoraphobic ! I hope you like the way i portrayed your idea please tell me if youd like anything to be changed! :)

~Smut!~

°~Enjoy~°

_________________________

Corpse Pov!

"Oh really, so were getting married now?" I Asked dream as we did a double kill and run.

(Dw no one else can hear them 💕

Maybe except for sykkuno who is in the room next to corpse😃)

They were both imposters

" YES WERE GETTING MARRIED THE WEDDING WILL BE ALL BLACK HAHAHAHA- OH! Corpse lets kill Rae and sykkuno and then ill report the body and blame it on toast?!" Dream whisper yelled as if someone could hear us.

Without thinking about what dream said I just decided to go along with it. Me being the one who killed sykkuno.

Narrator pov.

*Cue among us dead body music*

Corpse could hear sykkuno gasp loudly in the other room .

"It was toast. I saw him running out of electrical while i was heading in. And there it was. There was sykkuno's body."

"TOAST IS THIS TRUE??" Tommyinnit Screeched

"I-NO OF COURSE NOT!" He yelled back.

"Yes it is!! dont you believe me honey? Don't you believe your furture husband?" Dream asked. You could practically hear him batting his eyelashes through the microphone.

"Yes i do believe you babe" Corpse replied

Chat . went . wild.

JaylaaaxXcorpseeee444

DID HE JUST CALL DREAM BABE? 😄

°

YOURMOMISBAEASF

OMFG PLSSSS I CANT DO THIS RN🕴🕴

°
Chrlixxdunkin

Did you guys put ur beds together yet irl ?😈💕

...

________________________________

Sykkuno was quiet in his room.

*Cue imposter victory music*

"HAH! YOU OWE ME 5 DOLLARS TOMMY" dream remarked as everyone started screaming and laughing .

"Im pretty tired guys i think im gonna log off for a bit now...Bye." Sykkuno said and then logged off.

Everyone said bye and they decided to just chat for a bit before logging off.

"But it was only 8:02 ?...." That thought kept lingering in corpse's mind after sykkuno had logged off

Corpse got up after turning off his stream and saying bye to everyone .

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Sykkuno heard on his bedroom door

"The doors unlocked." Sykkuno said blandly

Corpse walked in sitting next to sykkuno on The bed as he layed there scrolling through his twitter feed.

"Hey , whats up? You feeling ok?" Corpse questioned.

"Oh totallyyyyy i could never be better ." sykkuno said exaggerating some of the words.

"Whats wrong?" Corpse asked seeing something was off

"Pshhhhh! Why would you care your the one who decided it would be cute to call someone else "babe" sykkuno said putting hand quotations around the word babe.

"Sykkuno we werent serious about it ...it was a jo-"

" Out of all the things in the world you could've said you chose to call him babe im not even mad you called him that its just the fact that you said it seductively and that-"

"Shut up and just say your jealous and want me to fuck the attitude out of you."

Sykkuno was quiet and flustered.

"N-no im not jealous i just..." Sykkuno trailed off not finishing his sentence.

Corpse got up stripping down to his boxers and then crawled on top of sykkuno.

"Well you didn't deny wanting to be fucked senseless...Do i have consent?~"

Sykkuno nodded his head. He was rethinking his life choices.

Corpse grabbed a bottle of lube lathering his hard c0ckadoodle doo😃 in it .

"No prep ,just pleasure ok baby?" Corpse smirked knowing what he was about to do.

The end part 2 will be out in like 3 days lmao🤧

_______________________

JK ONTO THE SMUT
_______________________________________

*SMACK*

You could hear a loud clapping noise echoing and repeating through out the room as Corpse harshly rammed into sykkuno.

"C-c-CoRpsE! Ah!AH!~ p-pleasE! O-Oh- My God-"

i just realized corpse probably never turned his stream off

ANYWAYS YALL GOTTA WAIT FOR PART 2 BYE LOVE U

646 WORDS