((04))

The day had passed but I still couldn't face him.

It wasn't because I felt ashamed that it happened - though I did wish to turn back time to stop it all - but more because it hurt me to know that it meant nothing. He didn't seem to want to talk about it so maybe that meant he didn't care about the issue at all.

I was different. My feelings for him probably made this seem bigger than it really is. I guess it seems kinda stupid of me to let this affect our friendship so much, but I couldn't help it. But then again, BamBam didn't make much of an effort to talk to me either.

I was guessing that it was the guys' free day since they were just chilling back at the dorm. Some of the others had gone out, but Kasey and I were too lazy to leave the dorm so were left behind. Mark, Youngjae, Yugyeom and BamBam were the ones who decided to stay in too.

Yugyeom and BamBam were somewhere inside the dorm, probably in their room, while the rest of us were just hanging out in the living room. Mark watched as Youngjae tried to teach Kasey and I Korean. It might have been easier for us to learn if he helped too because I was thinking more of how cute Youngjae's engrish was than paying attention to what he was saying. Though in return for the Korean lessons we decided to help Youngjae with his English too.

"Stop laughing!"

Okay, so maybe Youngjae did notice my giggling.

I nodded and took in a deep breath to stop my laughter. "Sorry," I said.

Youngjae muttered something in Korean, making Mark laugh, and I sent him a glare.

"Well, you don't have to be so rude," I mumbled jokingly.

"Mianhae," he said, a small sarcastic smile on his face. I waved him off, not accepting his insincere apology.

"Hey, is something wrong with you and BamBam?" Kasey asked all of a sudden.

I frowned when her question seemed to get both Youngjae's and Mark's attention. Their curious looks made me uncomfortable but I tried not to let it show.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said.

Kasey gave me a look. "When someone says they have no idea, it usually means that they do know."

"Skylar, something's up and everyone notices it," Mark said.

I shook my head. "It's nothing serious."

Mark looked annoyed. "What do you mean? It's something serious if you're both avoiding each other."

I shrugged. "It's alright," I muttered. "It's nothing."

I didn't want to talk about it and they knew that. Kasey let out a sigh and went back to the room, saying she had to call her parents. Youngjae, too, left but I didn't know what his reason was.

That left me with the one and only Mark Tuan.

Two years ago when I met these boys, I was only really close to the foreign line. I mean, the others were cool but I felt more comfortable around the three non-Korean members. It was probably because I could speak to them more easily. BamBam was the one I was most comfortable around -- even though his English wasn't as good as the other two's -- but Mark came a close second.

I shouldn't have been surprised with the amount of concern he was showing. Mark was the quiet type, but he cared a lot. And, well, this issue involved two of his friends. Normally I wouldn't have liked someone poking in on my business but I had to admit that I really needed someone to talk to.

"You really don't want to talk about it?"

I shrugged. Honestly, I wanted to. I wanted to vent, to scream. I just didn't know how I was going to tell someone. BamBam was really the only person I had ever shared my problems with, but he was obviously out of the question. Kasey and I were close but we never had those heart-to-heart talks that really deepened our friendship. The same went for Mark.