51

Harry
July 16

Her brows relaxed, her lips swollen and perfect. She gave me the creeps. It scared me how much she was affecting me.

It scared me how she was slowly Becoming to mean a lot to me, how she was slowly becoming important to me. I was slowly coming to trust her with situations.

I didn't want this to turn into another Alyssa situation. I didn't want to fall in love with her, only to have her abandon me and hurt me. I didn't want to give her my everything.

I gulp as I push her hair away. "You're going to be the cause of my death, baby."

And I stand by it.

She will be the reason I die... in a good or bad way.

But she's going to destroy me...physically, emotionally, and in any other way, she can think of. And part of me wanted to let her go, but the other part didn't.

I know so much about her, but I also feel like I don't.

"Staring at me while I'm sleeping is creepy," she murmured, her eyelids fluttering open. I laughed, letting my hands fall to her hips.

"Good morning, sweetheart,"

She blinks a few times as she adjusts to the lights, peering through the balcony doors we forgot to close last night. Too drunk and high to notice.

We were also busy wrapping our lips around each other's bodies. Last night was incredible; every time she touched me, I felt like I was on fire. Her warm lips were on my skin. Her hands were on my chest, kept her hands away from where I needed her.

But, despite all of her teasing, she sank to her knees and pleasured me in the best way possible. "earth too, Harry," she said as I returned to reality, looking down at her.

She was still curled up against my side, the blanket covering her lips and exposing her nose and face. One of her legs was between mine, and the other was on top. My hand moved up and down her thighs.

"What happened?" i laugh, her hands falling on my chest and tracing random patterns while her gaze remains fixed on me.

"I asked if you wanted to get something to eat before our flight later today."

I hum as I move my hands to her face, pushing the blanket down. "Whatever you want," I say as I kiss her lips.

"Harry, my breath stinks," she murmured as she pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her again as I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not fair you brushed your teeth, and I'm all stinky."

"Shut up," I laughed as I drew back and looked at her. She was irritated, biting her lower lip. She gets out of bed quietly, ignoring my hold on her leg.

My shirt went down and covered her as she walked to the restroom. "Estphania, how many times do I have to tell you I don't care?" I yell, hearing the sink turn on

"Yeah, whatever." After a few minutes, she returns, walking quickly. "Hello," she says as she pulls the covers away from me and climbs on top.

I groan and rest my hands on her thighs. "Look who's back," I grinned; my gaze was drawn to her strewn-about hair. squeezing her and kissing her

For a good minute, she looks out the window as if she's thinking. "I want to stay here forever, wake up and see this beautiful view,"

"you want to stay here?"

"Yes," she said, nodding. "However, traveling the world with you sounds more appealing."

"You can travel the world by yourself, baby," I muttered. I don't want her to be utterly reliant on me; she is capable of accomplishing a great dream on her own if she believes in herself.