Zoe meets Charli

Zoe: Hey cody.
Cody: Hey babe, what are you doing?
Zoe: I'm just liking some edits and stuff like that. Btw have you heard of this girl named Charli D'Amelio?
Cody: Uhm no who's that?
* Zoe shows him her tiktok acc *
Cody: Wow she's really pretty. Where does she live?
Zoe: Connecticut I guess. She is so good at dancing omg.
Cody: Should we follow her?
Zoe: Yes let's do it, only on tiktok or on instagram as well?
Cody: Both I guess..
Zoe: Done, I followed her. Oh look she's live rn on insta, should I join?
Cody: Yeah why not?

* Zoe joins Charlis live*

Zoe comments: Hey charli :)

Charli: Wait. Hold on, Zoe LaVerne is in my live? Omg I am shaking she's so pretty.

Zoe comments: Awwe Baby you're so beautiful 🥺🤍

Charli: Omg Zoe stop you're so cute, I'm dropping tears... Omg i have to tell something. I actually had a Zoe Fanpage 3 years ago! I was such a big fan and sadly my account got deleted so I never restarted it.. and now Zoe fricking LaVerne is in my live. I can't believe this is happening, Zoe I love you so so much.

Zoe comments: Charli cutie, I love you more, let's be friends!!!

Charli: Aahh omg!!! Yes I wanna be friends with you, omg what is happening rn. Zoe can we text when I finished this live?

Zoe comments: Yes ofc, please remember that you're beautiful ilysm!!

Charli: I love you more Zoe! Guys I'm literally crying Zoe is friends with me now. This is so insane...
Ok so what should I do now? Omg yes imma react to edits...

*zoe quits Charlis live and goes to Cody *

Zoe: Cody, charli is such a kind person. I'm friends with her now, should I invite her?
Cody: Yeah, if you want!
Zoe: When do we have time? Next Saturday is good, isn't it?
Cody: Yep, go text her and ask her if she wants to come!
Zoe: Yes, imma do this real quick, can you maybe order Pizza? I'm so hungry :(
Cody: Uhm yes ofc baby.
Zoe: Thank you so so much!!

* Zoe dms charli *

Zoe: Hey charli :)
Charli: Hi zoeee!!
Zoe: So I was planing to invite some new tiktokers for a little party, would you like to come as well?
Charli: Yes, that would be awesome!! When is the party?
Zoe: We planned it for the next Saturday, are there any flights from you city to L.A.???
Charli: Wait, imma open my laptop and see if there are any flights.

* 5 minutes later *

Charli: Okay so, there Are many flights. I asked my dad and he said I can go!!
Zoe: Nice!! When are you gonna arrive in L.A.?
Charli: 9.35 AM.
Zoe: Okay Cody will pick you up at LAX!!
Charli: Okay that's nice!! Btw can we make some tiktoks together when we meet?
Zoe: Yeah sure. You're so good at dancing whoa!!
Charli: thank you so so much Zoe, you're so kind.🥺
Zoe: Ily charli 🥺 So my pizza just arrived and I'm going to go eat! I really enjoyed talking to you, and I hope we're going to be good friends!!
Charli: K baby, ilysm, don't forget that ur beautiful please!🥺🤍 Bye!!

* zoe goes offline and walks to the kitchen where Cody is already eating his pizza *