Chapter 2

Chrollo stood atop the roof, the sun peeking above the horizon. He had asked Hisoka to meet him there, and Chrollo thought he'd find a reason other than wanting to see him once he arrived, but he hadn't found an excuse yet.
Hisoka was set to arrive soon, and Chrollo hadn't found a reason to see him. Would he have to confess? Or would he find an excuse last minute?
Chrollo was snapped back to reality from the familiar clicking of heels behind him. Chrollo turned around and the tall, strong man stood before him.
"Well, what've you called me for?" Hisoka asked.
"I uh, have a request," Chrollo replied, not thinking. He doesn't have an excuse!
What will I do? Chrollo thought.
"Hm?" Hisoka said impatiently, waiting for a response.
"I.." Chrollo looked away to think.
The sunset now painting everything romantic, warm colors. Chrollo loved Hisoka now more than ever, he had to confess.
"I...like.."

"Is this a joke..." Hisoka interrupted, although loving Chrollo, he was still impatient. He was having his time wasted, and it didn't matter who was wasting it.
"I see, this was a mistake," Chrollo said looking at Hisoka. The sunset was staying far too long; everything was still romantic.
"Seeing me? Well then I'll leave," Hisoka said turning around.
"Wait!" Chrollo shouted.
Chrollo ran to Hisoka as he turned to face him. Chrollo grabbed Hisoka shirt collar and...
Smooch
Chrollo kissed Hisoka.
"..."
"I uh," Chrollo stuttered.
"Well, do you still think I should go?" Hisoka grinned.
Chrollo blushed,
"Don't go,"
"You could at least let go of my shirt, Chrollo,"
"Well..."
Chrollo lifted Hisoka up and put him in his mouth and swallowed him whole. Chrollo vored Hisoka.