What in the world?

(Giggles POV)

It was a clear and quiet night and I was on my very first mission to kill a target and I was nervous but my brother Chuckles reassured me that I would be fine but I was still scared.

"I-i don't know Chuck I think I'm not fit for this job I mean l-look at me I'm tiny"

"Calm down bro you will be fine and why did you think you spent 7 years training with me huh?"

"To become the assassin dad wanted me to be"

"That's right and how are you gonna do that if your gonna chicken out on your first mission huh?"

I went silent and looked the other way and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Look I'm just trying to do what's best for you even if it hurts you ok?"

It was silent for a while before I responded coldly

"Fine"

The rest of the car ride was quite and I felt weird but I brushed it off and put on my headphones and put on my favorite song.

Destena
———————————————————————-
(Chuckles POV)

~later~
I waited for giggles outside the targets position and kept an eye out for the bounty hunters Rico,Claw,And Fang they are ask annoying I hate them one wrong move and they will take anyone down so it's important that giggles doesn't run into one of them.Just as I thought things were going well there was a loud bang which I believe were gun shots and people screaming. "Oh crap what the hell did he do." I groaned as the loud bangs continued. "Well he's on his own for this one....." I said as I sighed and looked at the drama that was happening before me.

_______________________________
(to be continued)