SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Happiest Birthday to our Sexy Cutie Leader Jihoon! 💗💎

(Late upload, sorry HAHAHA)

______________________________________________________________________________

Aera's POV

I'm with my brother and a complete attendance of his friends except jihoon. We are all gathered in our house because we are planning a surprise for him. We already buy a gifts and balloons for later. Jihoon went to his parents house for now so we still have a time to prepare.

"Let's prepare the foods on the dining while jeongwoo, haruto and mashiho will help aera upstairs to design her room for jihoon" my brother said.

"Let's prepare the foods" soojin said and smiles with yedam on her side holding her waist.

"We're going to make the desserts" jaehyuk said and chuckles. Leira and jiezel are fixing the table and also the designs on the kitchen along with the foods.

"Let's go upstairs" i excitedly said and smiles.

"I'm going to set up the candles, noona" jeongwoo said smiling holding the things that we need to use.

"Alright, haruto and I are on the balloons" mashiho said and put his arm to haruto's shoulder.

I smile and gave them a thumbs up as we all went inside of my room. Jihoon is sending me a bunch of texts asking if he could see me because he wants to be with me, that's what he said. Still, it's hard but i chose not to reply and start fixing my room with these three boys.

"All of us are not replying to jihoon hyung, maybe he'll get our plan" jeongwoo said while placing the candles into a letter form at the edge of the bed.

"But i think he's still going to be surprised because of this" haruto said, looking around.

I looked at jeongwoo who's putting a lot of things in the bed and also a small cake putting a candle on it. He also put some of the gifts from outside, making it look amazing.

"Woah, park jeongwoo, you did a good job" i said and chuckles.

Jeongwoo smirk. "Oh come on, it's just me" he said joking, making us all shake our heads and laugh.

"Jeongwoo, make sure that the candle won't go to the sheets" mashiho said, looking at the candles.

I nods a bit, he's right. "Yes sir" jeongwoo said and salute, making sure that the candles are on the safe place.

I smile and looked around. It's all fixed, jihoon is the only one that we need. I laughed a bit how Jeongwoo put our picture together too at the bed.

"Let's go outside and surprise jihoon hyung" jeongwoo shouts and he went outside. We laughed.

"You two go first, i just need to fix something" i said to mashiho and haruto. They both smile and went outside. I took the petals and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________________

Time ✔️: 6:39pm.

"Guys guys shhh" hyunsuk said as we all formed in the living room holding a balloons and ready to shout 'happy birthday'. Asahi are holding the party popper, ready to pull the string. He's coming. We're a mess right now actually.

"What took him so long?" Junkyu asked, scratching his head.

Junghwan and Doyoung are pushing each other, teasing.