i

"Oikawa, wait up!"

Oikawa picked up his pace to avoid talking with the girl who had been following him for the past 5 minutes.

"Please slow down, I just want to talk to you." she said.

He let out a huff in frustration and attempted to find a group of fangirls to distract himself with. Iwaizumi was feeling embarrassed for the girl at this point. Oikawa obviously doesn't want to talk to her yet, or ever, here she was to confess her love for him all over again.

"Just listen to what I have to say, please." she pleaded.

He clenched his hands into a fist, trying his best not to blow up on her. It wouldn't do his reputation any good. Iwaizumi finally decided to intervene.

"Y/N, he doesn't want to talk to you right now. Trust me, he would have jumped at any opportunity to get close with you before he found out who you really were. I don't want you to get hurt, so I think it's best if you just let him go. I don't think you'll be able to change his mind." He gives her an apologetic smile before walking away.

Her shoulders sank and she put her head down. Sometimes, she wished she was part of a different family. She didn't ask to be related to him. Sometimes, she wished to not be known as Ushijima Wakatoshi's little sister.

Of course, being Wakatoshi's sister isn't all that bad but, there's always a downside to it. You can't make friends without anyone mentioning your brother and what his type is. You always answer that with "He likes something that is round and coloured white,yellow and blue." Of course, they don't realise you're talking about an object and not a human being. Then, they start to discuss dying their hair into those colours. When are they going to realise he likes volleyball instead of them? He doesn't have time for love.

You, on the other hand, are attempting to talk to your crush. But, it's so difficult when he is your brother's rival. Oikawa despises Wakatoshi. You were on good terms with him until one of his fangirls had told him the truth about your name. Now, he's cut off all ties with you and acts as if you don't even exist anymore.

Maybe you should have gone to Shiratorizawa instead.

It's not like you could. You would have to have good grades and athletic ability. You were pretty much average. Sometimes, you'd get good grades or rather disappointing ones, it balanced out in the end. Your athletic ability? Yeah, let's not talk about that...

But, you were definitely working harder to improve!

That's how you ended up at Aoba Johsai. You heard that there was some pretty famous setter attending the school. You didn't think much of it. I mean, who could be better than your big brother in your eyes? That was, until you laid your eyes upon him.

Oikawa Tooru. The boy who hates you and your family with a burning passion.

/ Y/N is in first year and Oikawa is in second year. \