family of monsters

"Ruth were never going to make it out alive we need a plan to get out of this shit bro" said my brother Ace. "Yes we are and I honestly don't care if I die for it were getting out one way or another boys fallback.!" I yelled with anger in my eyes. This is not easy but I'm sure this will work.

"Ruth hurry the fuck up" "SHUT UP AXEL!" I yelled with annoyance as we escaped the enemy's lair together. We ran for miles outside our city of Cybertron. Cybertron was our city a place we're humans are.....
there not exactly all that human but mostly human. My brother's and I are monsters hybrid monsters to be exact. Oh how rude of me my name's Ruth Stone were the Stones

Kids were basically the protectors of Cybertron city aka CC. "Ruth that was a stupid move why did we run away like a bunch of bitches.!" I roll my eyes at my older brother Ace Stone. "Because we were losing I had no choice but to get out of that UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE! I yelled making my brother back off and hide behind my other brother Jagger.

So what's the point of this fight. There are aliens robots trying to kill the fuck out of us we were basically there expirements they took all of us. Ok this may sound off and a little worrying but I got 20 older brothers and I'm the only girl.
Hard to believe yes

But very true. "This is bullshit Ruth! My brother yelled. "Let's just go back home before the robots find us hurry" I said with a straight face while running away from a building.

My twenty brother's run on the roof tops fallowing me. As we ran we kept an eye out for those stupid robot that took us and made us into what we are now. My brother's weren't happy when they found out I was turned into a monster hybrid. I wasn't happy either but I got over it.

We ran. For about ten minutes until we reach the undergrounds. Yeah we live in the sewers to. When I lift the manhole cover I let my twenty brother's go first and when they were all under I jump in covering up the manhole cover then she I land on the ground I

Stood up then we ran to our secret lair. "Ok we're home now what" said Axel. "I'm going to the room" "I'm going to the dojo" " same" " I'm coming to" I saw my brother's split up while some watched tv some went to there rooms others trained in the dojo

For about ten minutes six of them were in the lab and I was in the dojo meditating alone. Just after ten minutes my master came in. "Ruth how was your mission" sensei asked me with such wonder on a calm tone. "I wish it went well we had to fallback because we were losing and I didn't want to but I had to....I'm such a failure"

I said explaining everything to my master. "Hmm... I see you did the right thing for now I know you may think you failed but trust me my daughter you did not there's always another day to fight even if you may think you lost as long you and your brothers survived you all won"

Sensei said to me with a calm tone while sitting in front of me and meditating with me. After a few hours I wished my father goodnight then I walked to my room falling asleep in my room. While I woke up the next morning I sigh knowing today was going to be rough one way or another.

I got up putting on dark blue boy jeans a red boy shirt with my black leather jacket. I put on my all star converse and when I fixed my hair I realized my hair was long again. *Dammit not again*

I sigh and started to cut my hair like my brother's short and like a boys hair cut. When I put on my leather sleeveless gloves I walked out putting my swords on my back and my sais on my belt loops.

"Morning fearless" I turn my head to see my hotheaded brother Jagger. "Mornin Jagger" I said as we both went down the stairs leading us to the living room. There we saw my brothers Ace Axel Jordan Isaiah and Josh. My hotheaded brother and I always fought but we also got along.

He was jealous of me because I was chosen to be leader and not him. And honestly I don't blame him. We both walked in the kitchen to see my brother DJ making breakfast as usual. "Morning Jagger morning Ruth care for some of my food" "sure" "whatever gets you to shut up faster" Jagger and I sat down eating my brother's food as I had

Sushi my brother had some tacos and some home made rice. "Thanks DJ" "thanks lil bro" my brother and I say with a small smile while we got up and as Jagger went to his punch bag I walked over to the dojo to see only my sensei meditating.

I smile and walked over sitting next to him the I began my meditation hearing my twenty brother's all around the lair. "How did you sleep my daughter" my sensei asked me. "Very well father and you" he smiles and says' " I slept well thank you" we both breathe In the out before hearing my annoying party animal brother Mikey yelling.

" WHAT UP DDDDAAAAWWWWWW" I shut my eyes tightly trying to block out my older\little brother. "MIKEY" I yelled with annoyance. My brother crashed into a wall and he grunts In pain.