Part 41

Dear diary,
My long black nightgown skid across the ground as I made the first move. Klaus blocked it. Swing his feet under mine, causing me to fall to the ground. I gasped as my lower gut was impaled by a fallen tree branch. Klaus laughed turning his back to me. Bad choice. I quickly got up throwing my staff though his chest. He fell to his knees pulling out my wooden staff. I placed my hands on my knees, spitting out my own blood. Klaus turned to me staff in hand. He face turned from anger to fear. He dropped the staff at my despair. "Stop the battle" Elijah said interrupting the fight. "I'm fine, we can keep going" I said slowly standing up. "No she can't continue" Rebekah said running out to meet us. I shook my head at Rebekah. "Grace has been sick for 2 week possibly longer" she cried to Klaus and Elijah. "That makes perfect sense" Elijah said. "When Grace bleed this morning, her blood open a hidden section of the book. I read that a disconnection from nature would bring death and plagues." Elijah said turning to me. "This is a similar experience to when she was held captive 7 hundred years." Elijah sadly said. Klaus and Rebekah looked shocked. I grip the side of my waist as blood pooled from the hole where the stick had stabbed me. Klaus sped over to me, holding my body up. "Tina lifted the spell" Elijah ordered. "I'm sorry" Klaus said turning to me referring to my tragic past. "Why?" I asked. "It's not your fault" I said giving him a weak smile. I lost control of my body as it fell backwards. Klaus swept his arm under my body picking me up. My vision became blurry as Georgina's voice entered my head. "Let me in" she whispered over and over again. I pushed her out. "I can't fully lift the vail" Tina said trying her best to work under the pressure. "I can only give you a small opening" she said. Klaus and Elijah nodded. "Pleamo tria" Tina repeated. As a small part of the spell broke. Klaus speed though the space. Lightly placing me down on the street in front of the mikaelson mansion. My body was weak, I couldn't hold on. I lifted my hand to Klaus's face "it's not your fault" I said again before closing my eyes. My lifeless hand fell from his face. "No" Klaus cried biting his forearm. "That wouldn't work" Elijah warned. But Klaus freed me his blood anyways. Nothing happened. "Nick" Rebekah sighed placing a hand on his shoulder trying to clam him. "I should have listened to her" Klaus said shaking his head. A paused of silence, before the roots of trees around us began to shift. The tree roots burst from the ground, wrapped around my body. Klaus stumbled back. "What is happening?" Elijah asked. "The trees are giving her their life" Tina said as she emerged from the shadows. I gasped as the tree roots slowly let go of my body. I looked over at Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah before standing up. I closed my eyes wind blowing in my face, pushing my blonde hair back. The trees had given me their lives and I had to return the favour. "Thank you" I whispered to the trees before 5 orbs of green light were magically created. One for each tree that helped to save me. "Just like the legends" Tina gasped. The orbs floated to each individual tree. The trees were now dead and black. As the orbs passed though them the trees became alive again. The trees absorbed the orbs. Each tree was now full of life. "I can't believe it's true" Tina said her body shaking in excitement. I turned to them, confidence in myself. I felt a rush as the world balance itself. The environment began to blossom. The sun glowed strong, flowers grew, birds sang. For the first time in months the earth was happily healed from my captivity. Everyone paused in my presence. "You have the power to distribute immortal life" Tina finally said breaking the silence.