one

- Ready Mr. Jung ?

The female interviewer asked flashing a big smile to Hoseok,he nodded before sipping a last sip of his tea and giving it to one of the staff politely.

- Ready !

His eyes disappeared slowly,showing his beautiful smile waiting for his question, pushing back his fine red hair.

- Mr.Jung,everyone out there are talking about your work and how severe you're with woman's safety and confidence.
Lots of Woman's are sending you lots of admirable messages and letters even some men's are seeing you as a role model and hero.How do you feel and are you proud to be an police officer ?

She ends her sentence by looking at the camera graciously,pressing her glossy lips.The young man looked around  anxiously before looking at the camera and showing his attractive smile.

- First of all, thank you very much for all the love everyone, yes i feel proud and happy.

He closes his eyes controlling the pressure that the interview procured him,Hoseok was scared of a question that he couldn't answer.The older woman glanced quickly the policeman,looking for the next question.

- We talked about how severe you are with woman's safety, are there any reason behind this ? behind your successful speech about how woman's should be respected and not abused for her body ?

The policeman staring at his shoes,holding his tears,thinking about the person who changed him,who made him realize that every woman has complex and she lives with it her whole life lying to herself that everything is fine while another part of her is destroying her mindset with the name of complex.

Women's safety became so vulnerable, they are getting assaulted sexually, getting abused when they are drunk,judged by their clothing.The struggle is worser than we think,hiding their body,having many self defense gadgets,not going out the night just because some monsters are educated wrongly   and heartless even some of the women's are not safe in their own house.

As a man, Hoseok won his life.
When he understood that women's  deserves the same respect and freedoms as men's.
When he understood that he should educate his son so that he can educate his own son the way he did.
When he understood that god is a women.