Part 42

Dear diary,
Everyone had strange looks on their faces as they watched me. "So she's not helpless after" Kol said as the walked out from the shadows. "I was never helpless" I snapped at Kol. I turned my glaze to Elijah. "Does the book explain what just happened?" I asked him. "Wait" Rebekah interrupted. "You don't realize what you just did" she questioned. I looked down playing with my fingers. "No I don't" I breathed. "It's called originating" Tina said. "It's a concept where you donate your life to another, who is deserving" Tina said. I bite my lip, confused. I giggled remembering our bet. "Klaus a believed I beat you in our battle" I smiled. Klaus's face had grown sour. "Definitely not" he angrily said. "Grace you don't understand, it's not save for you" he protested. "I can take care of myself" I angrily said. Klaus looked over at Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, and Tina. "Leave us" he sternly said. They all left in silence, slipping back inside the house. "Fine, then I want to go to school" I said crossing my arms. "No" Klaus yelled as he quickly walked up to me. "You can't just say no to everything I ask, we have to compromise" I said looking into Klaus's twinkling blue eyes. "You want to go to school, you can start at the end of the month. You want to go to party, I'll throw one at the end of the week." Klaus said giving in. I smiled happy that I got want I wanted. "Thank you" I said kissing Klaus cheek. As I turn to walk inside, Klaus grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him. He dropped my arm as he leaned in. I could feel his warm breath on my face as he continued come closer. He paused his lips seconds from mine before kissing me. I kissed him back running my fingers though his blonde hair. He quickly pulled away from me, taking a breath before continuing. Kissing Klaus was passionate and powerful. He understood me, my troubles. I felt protected in his arm. I pulled away from him. "Seeing you this morning, laying lifeless made me question my morals" he softly said to me. "Klaus... I need some time to think about this" I said letting go of him. He watched me as I turned around walking though the door. Where I was meet by Elijah. He walked we up the stairs to my room. We paused outside of my room. "How are you feeling?" Elijah asked feeling my forehead. I was a little flustered by what had happened today, but other then that I was fine. I slowly lowered Elijahs hand from his forehead with my own. A moment of silence passed before Elijahs free hand touched my cheek. "Grace I can never lose you again" he calmly said before kissing me. Kissing Elijah was warm and secure. In his arms I felt free. His lips lingered before he pulled away. "Elijah" I smiled looking into his eyes. "You deserve some rest" Elijah said giving me a kiss on my forehead, before walking away. I turned watching him leave. I sighed before opening to door to my room. I shut in behind me. Quick flopping onto my bed. I looked up at the ceiling wondering. What had happened today? Wondering who did heart belong too? They both made me feel alive. Klaus was overprotective of me and underneath all his anger he was sweet. Elijah was a smart intellectual, I worried if I did something wrong he would abandoned me. Who would I choose?