Mrblocku came to my house.

I was at school while I saw the 19 dollar fortnite card meme trending on social media. Legends say if you get blocked he will stock you in your dreams and real life. I decided to go comment on his giveaway people were doing many funny things so I decided to comment OK SCAMMER 😩😩😩. Later I called my friends to say I got blocked but they didn't respond. I tried to spam their phone with messages or calls. I decided to go to their house and try and see if they were sleeping or not. I went to one of my friend's house and it was eery and no sound or presence seen. I decided to knock at his house. I saw both these very tall eerie men. One looked like Michael Jackson the other looked like MrBlockU. It smelt like fresh cut meat and I looked back and my friend was dead with his family. They all got cooked into small pieces of meatloaf since the mother was cooking meatloaf. I dialed police in an alleyway since they were following me. The police ended up coming and scaring them away. I have never been able to recover ever since that day. My friend has been put in a hospital recovering since he was back alive with the help of technology. And I have moved out of that town and blocked Mrblocku as he might come to my house seeking for the troll.