Part 2 your 25 and gon is 9

Gon POV
"I wonder what sis goes out to do every day" I thought as I hear the door open I spring up to see y/n "hey y/n" i say she look down at me "hey gone what did you do today" she ask " nothing but go out to test some herbs out." I replied "cool" I look down "alright what wrong?" She ask "what why do you ask if something wrong?" I ask she look at my with that 'really face' "gon I know you.you want to tell me something or ask something"
She say " oh hehe I do want to ask something?" I say she start to walk to the fire place and put the wood down " alright ask away" she replied " ok why do you carry a bat?" " I ask " To umm... kill the food That w eat" she says "hmm ok where do you go every day?" She looks me dead in the eyes and says " hunting.for.the.food.we.eat"
"Why dose she keep saying that" I thought "ok so what in your bag" she hand my her bag I look through I and see their weird shape object and I pull it out and ask what it is and she said " tampon" before I can ask about what it was aunt mito walk in "I'm hom- .. gon why do you have that in your hand" I replied with " I ask y/n question and  I ask to go through her bag" she look at y/n she look anger " gon here hand me my bag." She say I hand it over she try to walk to her room but " y/n a word" aunt mito said then I heard y/n mumble "ah shit"