Kissing in School

CONTENT WARNING

SLIGHT NSFW + JEALOUSY
________________

As Eren and Levi walked up a flight of stairs, little shoves were exchanged during their walk,

" Eren, why are we going to the roof ? You hate being on the roof. "

" Well I do but Armin and Hange are there. Plus.. another thing "

Eren's voiced trailed off, Levi was expecting Eren to tell him something. But nothing was said between them.

" Oí, Eren. Tell me the thing. "

Levi gripped on to Eren's shirt and pushed himself onto Eren's chest,  placing his ear upon Eren's heart. Eren's heartbeat echoed throughout Levi's ears, 

" That Blonde idiot with Truffula Tree's for eyebrows, will be there too. "

retorted Eren with an annoyance lingering, Levi sighed and cupped Eren's face, 

 " He isn't that bad. But if you are that bothered by him then I'll keep my distance for a while, sound good ? " 

suggested Levi as he and Eren slowly walked up the last few stairs. Then right before entering the roof, Eren agreed to what Levi had offered. It was a short peaceful walk until it quickly became chaotic when they were met with Armin and Hange, whom both had large amounts of energy even though they were at school. They were science majors which provides nothing of a reason to why they were so energetic. 

" LEBI "

cheered Hange, running towards Levi with a smile and their arms in the air. Eren walked towards Armin and greeted him in a more relaxed manner. 

" I will make sure that you aren't aloud to use the any of the school's research or lab rooms if you keep pronouncing my name that way. " 

taunted Levi, receiving whines and complaints from Hange. Peaking over at Eren and Armin, Levi decided not to walk over yet as it seemed that they were having a in depth conversation. 

" I'm surprised you having cursed them out yet, that's wonderful Lebi. "

blurted out Erwin, slightly scaring Levi as he hadn't heard him enter the roof. Usually the door creaks but Levi must have not heard the door. 

" Don't push it. I'll rock your shit. "

glared Levi as Erwin walked towards him, 

" I encourage you to do so, if you want, you could give me private lessons. "

offered Erwin, with a smile reaching down to embrace Levi who was still glaring at him with a unsatisfied look. However, not a single finger of Erwin's was laid upon Levi as Eren grabbed his wrist, preventing the contact. 

" Hello. "

grinned Eren, he released Erwin's wrist from his grip soon after Eren grabbed and pulled Levi closer to his chest. 

" Hi. "

Both males did not break eye contact with each other, keeping a stern glare. It was causing too much awkard tension so Levi decided to just turn Eren's face the other way, 

" You both are immature. " 

scolded Levi as his body leaned upon Eren's. Both of them apologized and went on to ignore each other for the rest of the time they shared together. A glare or two were shared as they both slightly fought over Levi's attention and compliments. Eren's eyes wondered towards the gates of the roof, he noticed that there were a few people looking at the small group, he waved at them which got more people looking at them. Eren turned back to the group with a smile that faded very quickly as he saw Erwin and Levi basically holding hands.

" I told you that mine were smaller... but fuck, now that I'm seeing the difference. You are a fucking giant !! " 

groaned Levi in utter annoyance. Erwin smiled, 

" I could show you something else that is giant-- "

Everyone's eyes widened as Eren kissed Levi out of no where. Levi's eyes quickly shut as blush arose to his cheeks. Eren glared at Erwin, who was staring right back at him. Both of them having a conversation with just their eyes. Levi whimpered which brought Eren's attention back to him. Levi huffed for air as his face was completely flushed, Eren's arms hugging him tightly  making sure that not a single eye could see the lustful expression Levi had. A squeal was heard from Hange as she shook Armin out of her own excitement. Meanwhile, Erwin was glaring with complete hatred. Many people from below the building cheered. 

How they could see what had happened ?

No idea, must be the 20/20 vision. 

It was probably because of the noises Hange made, people from the crowd most likely understood what happened due to that. 

" you were right, they were kissing up here. horny teenagers. "

mumbled Mikasa to Annie over the phone, which causes even more cheering from the small crowd. Everyone on the roof turned their attention to Mikasa as it was a surprise she was there. None of them knew she witnessed what had just happened nor did they know how she got there. It didn't really matter but the shock was still there. 

Levi at this point was completely embarrassed, He pushed Eren off of him and sped-walked towards the exit. Having  Eren quickly get up and follow after his flustered boyfriend. Eren quickly turned around and pointed at Erwin, 

" You can try. but you will always fail. Levi will never love or even slightly adore you. "

harshly spoke Eren, flaring at Erwin. Eren quickly then ran off to catch up with Levi. Hange and Armin soon following after him, not waning to be in the awkward state that Eren left Erwin in.

Mikasa went up to Erwin grabbed his attention, 

 " Suck it up. "

suggested Mikasa as she softly slapped Erwin, who was quietly breathing hard, anger and hatred was written  across his face as he glared at the ground.

 " This is life. You can't always get what you ant because you meet the 'male beauty standard' , so suck it up. or.. fix it" 

Mikasa then walked away towards the exit, with Annie still on the phone whom had heard everything. 

| I will update once a month, FUCK SCHOOL-- no I'm Mexican, I'll get beat tf up if I fail a class- ANYWAYS stay safe, uh be safe, uh don't do drugs ? |