First Meeting

A/N: Hey guys!  Sorry that I'm one day late habsbscbkdscb.  This'll be short since I'm kinda in a rush.  Hope you enjoy it, stay safe, and comment!

----------------------------------------

Magnum's POV

"Please Lord," I prayed in my head, waiting for Jack yang's text or call, "Please make Rick and TC be alive, please."

"Magnum, has Jack called?"

I turned to see Juliet exiting the car and I shook my head 

"No."

I could taste the ocean breeze on my tongue and I could almost say that its salt was the lip balm that chapped my lips.  

Juliet steps beside me and I could feel her hand reach out to clasp mine in hers.  

"You're worried?", she asked.  

"Yeah," I replied carefully with a slight nod, "There may come a moment wherein I'd have to actually choose between you or them."

I could feel her freeze up a bit and I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist.  

"I'd choose you," I whispered in her ear, "I'd choose you a thousand times over."

She shuddered.  

"For today, Magnum, you choose them if needed," she replied vehemently.  

"I thought I told you earlier, even in the car, that I will always fucking choose you."

"This is my fault Magnum," Juliet declared unwaveringly, "If you weren't hiding out last night, for sure you would be the one they would get for leverage instead of Rick  and TC."

"It wouldn't have happened then," I scoffed.  

"Pride comes before the fall," she reminded teasingly, a light grin playing on her face.  

"Yes, you can give me a whole lecture later," I grinned.  

"Juliet Higgins!"

We turned to the voice, Juliet and I both tensing immediately.  

The man was as tall as Rick with black hair and chinky eyes while a maniacal grin planted itself on his face.  

"Jack," Juliet responded with a polite voice that was borderline seething, "Please.  Where's our friends?"

"Awww," he pouted, "Not even taking the time for pleasantries?  Very well.  Boys, bring them their friends!"

A group of men in (not surprisingly) black suits came from the path behind him and there we saw two men with limp bodies being dragged on their feet.  

Juliet clenched her draw and involuntarily gripped harder on my hand.  I swear that my hand would be the one dead after this...

"Rick!  TC!,"  I bellowed, "Are you alright?"

Rick groaned and spat on the ground, eyes still shut.  TC was at least able to reply.

"Does it look like we are?"

"Well, that's proof at least that they're alive," I muttered.  

"What do you need Jack?," I shouted, "Is there anything else we can give you aside from Juliet?"

"Well...," he smirked, trailing off.  

A thousand and one ideas flew through my mind of what he could ask in place of Juliet.  All either illegal, harmful, or bad.  This itself was a very bad idea...