(chapter 1) Beginning

192 billion years ago there was 5 siblings.
They were the most wanted people on earth.
But they had a reason to be the most wanted siblings on earth.

1 boys had fire bending.
The other boy had air bending.
1 girl had water bending
The other girl had earth bending.
But the last girl had all of them fire earth water and air.

Then one day they made this huge plan on taking out all the world leaders all around the world because they needed to fine someone not something.

They made perfect plans.
They went to the air temple first
Then they went in and they killed some air people because they got in the way.
Then they killed all the leaders from each air temple in the world but they didn't fine what they were looking for so they moved on to the water tribe.

They took 2 day to rest and get their energy up.
Then they went to kill all the leaders from the water tribe around the world and once again they didn't fine what they were looking for so they got away without getting Catched.

The earth and fire nation joined together to fight them because they new that they will attack the fire nation next.
But the siblings didn't know this.

All 5 siblings went in the fire nation place to look for what they took from them.
But then they all got surrounded by Earth and fire nation guards.

Fire guard:" Give up already you have lost you guys have no were to go"

Fire boy:" NO were not leaving"

Then anther guard came with a person with a bag over her face.
Then they took it away from her so all 5 siblings could see her.

Avatar:" No No No please don't do this please don't"

Fire guard:" stand down or else she's dead"

All 4 siblings looked at the Avatar for an answer.

Avatar:" Stand down...... Now please let her go please"

Then the fire leader went up to the girl and put a sword through her stomach.

The avatar went to her knees crying and yelled No as loud as The Avatar did.
Which caused a big wave of air blast all around the world..

All 4 siblings saw this and they started to fight them.
They tryed to get the Avatars attention to help them fight.
But the Avatars world just got destroyed and couldn't even stand up.

Then the Avatar heard Fire boy screem.

Fire boy:" Nooooooo"

The Avatar looked at what he said no to and saw his little brother Air boy being killed

The avatar got really mad by this point and got up and started to kill everyone.
But when the avatar got distracted.
One by one they froze all 3 siblings with a special ice.

Then someone from behind froze the Avatar.
And the last throught before they froze the Avatar was The Avatars pregnant girlfriend
That just got killed.

Avatar's last through:" I'm soo sorry my love please forgive me. I couldn't save you this time"

Then with that the Avatar was frozen 2.

Guard:" I want all 4 of them to be as far as away from each other.  But for the Avatar we will need to lock her up in something special"

So then they took all of them far away from each other as they can.

But they put the frozen Avatar in a metal cage that they have.
Fire, water, earth and Air hand prints.
Then they went to go kill all the Air people so if they ever escape and try to free there leader they wont be able to because all the Air people are dead.....

-

25 years passed by and they went to go cheek on them. But when they saw all 4 siblings they were not getting old they still looked like young teens.

They didn't know why they were not getting old so they made a deal that in each generation they will tell them to never never free them and if they do kill on sight.

When each baby is born and they turn at age 4 they start to have a name in their wrist and that name is their soulmate name.

But when the 5 siblings were born they didn't have a name. Which caused them to be sad.
But they lived with it.
The only one that had a name was The Avatar.

So when all 3 siblings were frozen.
The Universe.
New when they will escape. So when the universe saw all of them frozen.
All of the sudden the universe put all 3 siblings names of there wrist.
And made all 3 siblings not age intell they got free.

-

But when the universe saw the avatar, it saw how hurt and sad the Avatar was. It saw how they killed the Avatar's soulmate and it saw how  Avatar's unborn kid was killed to.

The universe had to think if it should give the Avatar a new soulmate or not.

So the universe looked at all the possibility's on the avatar dying or living.

But then the universe got to one conclusion.  The avatar had to live.
So then the universe
Looked for a new soulmate for the Avatar.

The universe looked at 2 soulmates in the future already linked together.
Clarke and Bellamy.

So then the universe broke that link between them and replace bellamy with the avatar and linked clarke with her new soulmate
The Avatar lexa.

Then the universe places lexa a new name to her wrist clarke.
And then made lexa also not age intell Clarke, raven, Octavia and echo were born in 192 billion years from now.

The universe looked into the future and saw all of the siblings soulmate get killed.
And the universe didn't want that they all need to live.
So then the universe made all of them get stronger by the day they spend trapped in that ice.

And when they reach to 192 billion years they will not need to bend there element anymore.
The universe made them like if they had powers..
And of course the universe made lexa stronger then anyone in the earth.
Because the universe needed lexa in the future.
It need her for something important.