chapter-14

Yoongi P.O.V

I woke up to someone hugging me to coughs. I turned around and flinched to see hobi sleeping beside me.

"Aish this boy." I said as i removed his hands from my neck and got up.

I was still half asleep so i didn't notice that someone was sleeping on the floor. I tripped over that person and dropped to my knees.

"YAH SAEKKI YA!" I screamed as i kicked jungkook's butt. But that didn't effect him, he was still deep asleep and snoring 😐.

"Hyung what happened?" Taehyung asked dragging himself from my table to my bed.

"Why are you guys sleeping in my room?!" I asked frustrated.

"Aigoo don't u remember we came by to drink with you and u told me we can spend the night here!"

"Ooooh" i said as i recalled about last night.

"But wait- u literally begged me to let y'all stay here cuz your thin body couldn't carry two crazy drunkards to their rooms 😒."

•knock• •knock•

"Coming!" I said as i ran to the door.

"Hyung come have breakfast with us." Joon said.

"kay gimme 10 minutes."

"Sure and btw did you see kook, tae and hobi hyu-?"

"They're inside, sleeping 🙂. Don't wry i'll fetch them with me."

"Alright, see ya hyung" joon said and left.

"Okay now tae could you plz wake them up, i need to freshen up and clean t-"

I sighed.
Tae fell asleep on hobi's legs.

Enough was enough. I opened my dresser and took out a loud speaker and a mike.

"YAHH GET UP!!!" I screamed loudly as i could through the mike.

"Owwwww" they all whined together and covered their ears.

I held out the door open for them as a sign to "leave".

"Aaa hyung whyy" kook muttered before leaving.

"That was really rude 😭" tae said following him out.

Hobi kept giving me a death stare so i kicked him and his pillow out.

I sighed and a soft smile creeped it's way on my lips. "Jerks"

2 mins later i got fresh and got changed. While i was heading out i saw a wallet on my table.

I realized tae slept there last night. I was gonna keep it in my pocket but it accidentally slipped from my hands and dropped on the floor.

I picked it up to see a picture of tae  with someone kept on the front space of the wallet (?)

My eyes widened.
...

"Y/n?"

< 5 mins later>

"Hyung, over here!" Taehyung took off his earpods and waved at me.

The chilly wind brushed across my face as i walked over to the side of the park to where he was sitting.

"Come sit with me, it's really relaxing-"

"Tae.." i said as i held out his wallet.

He looked at the wallet and then at me.

"You left this in my room." I said.

He gulped and hesitantly snatched it from me.

"Uhm t-thanks hyung. Let's go eat i'm really hungry!" He exclaimed suddenly trying to change the subject.

I chuckled.
"You like her, right?" I blurted out. He stopped in his tracks. There was a silence but then taehyung spoke again.

"Who are you talking about hyung?" He managed to say in a serious voice but i knew he was gonna breakdown any minute.

"Tae..why? Why didn't you tell it to me before- huh?!" I said turning at him as guilt rushed over me.

His eyes were already watery. "Aish hyung!" He complained and wiped of his tears.

"What would have i told you?" Tae asked.

"That i'm crazy over y/n and i wan't to marry her and make her mine?" He laughed and continued again.

" even if i had told you about this, what more could you do when the girl herself doesn't like me? her eyes reflect the love for you. You deserve her, and u guys were meant to be together."
He said and softly smiled at me.

" and you don't have to feel guilty, okay? I'm sure i'll find someone so much better than y/n. Not now..i don't know when.. but soon :]"

He pulled me into a hug and I patted my back.

"And hyung plz take care of her.." He said and i nodded.