Chapter 3

-time skip to school

                                                                            Felix's POV-

I arrived at school quite early and decided to make my way to the courtyard. I entered the small doorway to see there were only about 20 people in the yard, I began to panic a bit. 

Everyone started to stare at me which scared me more, if looks could kill i would have been long dead by now. A boy with Brown/black hair and dimples walked up to me with a cold look, "hey umm you got a scratch on your lip" he said to me. 

I couldn't help but stare at him, his eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown, making it easy to drown in them with just one look. "Umm hello?" the boy asked me in a bit of an annoyed tone, i blinked a couple of times "i- umm sorry what did you say again" i asked looking down. He scoffed, running his hands through his hair "I SAid you got a scratch on your lip" he repeated as he rolled his eyes.

(3RD POV)

Felix's eyes widened as he remembered the scratch his father had given him, without saying anything he quickly made his way to the nearest bathroom to look in the mirror. 

Once he arrived he stared at himself in the mirror, seeing the huge scratch still resting on his lips "crap" he whispered to himself as he observed the scratch. "Oi lix you in here" the voice of his brother called out to him, sighing he slowly walked out to see Minho and Jisung waiting for him. 

He pulled Minho to him and looked at Jisung "sorry i need to ask him something" Felix said awkwardly as he walked back into the bathroom with Minho. 

"concealer? Foundation? Please.." Felix practically cried out, Minho looked at him confused and worried "i don't have anything lix, im sorry". 

Felix stared at his brother, tears threatening to fall down *riiing* "no no no....Minho i-i don't want them to stare! What if..what if they find out!?" Felix yelled as tears fell down his cheeks. Minho pulled his brother into a tight hug, rubbing his back in a circular motion "Felix i promise to you no one will find out" he said to him in a soothing voice. 

After a few minutes Felix had calmed down and the 3 boys went their separate ways to their classes. You see it was common for the blonde haired boy to have nervous breakdowns before classes or during school, after all if anyone found out what he was, he could get killed.

(this shit took way to long for me and dear god the writers block kicked my ass)

~plz dont forget to vote~