Surprises

Chase was coming over right at the moment. It only took him about twenty minutes to get here since the subway isn't that crowded at five o clock. To pass time, I just sat in my room on my laptop, looking on college websites since I was a senior and I had to start making life choices. I really want to get out of New York. I don't want to be here anymore, since I've stayed here my whole life and I want to leave and see something new. Nothing is going to hold me back.

Chase eventually arrived and I pulled him into my room.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked, eager since the mention of Calum's name in that text message.

"Well, all throughout calculus, I saw Calum Hood staring at you. I don't know why, but it was getting kind of awkward." He said and I was confused. Calum didn't know me like that. We didn't really talk. I don't understand why he would be interested in me. He probably through I was weird.

"I don't get why he was looking at me. He probably though I was just weird." I conclude and he just shrugs.

"Possibly." He giggled and I playfully slap his chest. Just then, there was a knock on my door. I tell chase to stay put as I run down stairs to answer the door.

"Michael?" I asked and stood astonished at the doorway. Why was he here?

"Hey Ellie. Is Chase here?" He asked with his biggest smile. It was so cute I just wanted to reach out and pinch them, but I didn't cause that would be weird.

"Uh, yeah. I'll go get him." I run up the stairs to get Chase.

"Chase, Michael is down stairs and is asking for you." I say and pull him up off the floor.

"Okay. Sorry I can't hang anymore, I kind of promised Michael I would up to the school to watch the cheerleaders practice." Chase muttered. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay have fun with your cheerleaders" I laughed, barley able to breathe.

I followed Chase down the stairs and Michael was still standing in the door way.((looking hot as fuck))Chase closed the door behind him as I walked into the living room to have a Glee marathon and just be lonely as hell and watch a variety of high schoolers sing. Loner status.

I logged into Netflix and started on the second season of Glee. I was halfway through when my phone buzzed.

From: Mikie

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?

-

The fuck?

-

To: Mikie

Sure. Me, you and Chase haven't hung out in a while.

-

From: Mikie

No, I mean just me and you.

-

To: Mikie

Oh. Sure I guess.

-

From: Mikie

Okay I'll pick you up around 2 okay. See you then :-)

-

Holy fucking shit! I'm flipping the fucking hell out right now! Michael wants to hang out with me tomorrow! I'm so fucking excited! I can't even right now.

After I composed myself, I closed my laptop and went upstairs. I got in the shower and just went to bed cause of my mini meltdown earlier about being so damn excited for tomorrow really tired me out.

So I passed the fuck out.

~

"Ellison Rae West! You tell me why you are making a C in algebra! Right now young lady." My mother demanded. It's true. I was and I hated that fucking teacher. He didn't put effort into teaching you a god damn thing. Why is high school so, hell.

"It's not my fault. That teacher is for shit." I sighed and shoved more cereal into my mouth. Why was she flipping out so much about one little C. I could make it better and it's not like I'm failing every class. Calm you tits.

"I will not tolerate these kinds of grades. You will have a future and that will not come true if you continue to make these grades." She yelled and gave me a stern look. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Fucking hell mom! It's one C! I can make it better. And by the way, just because you didn't get to go to college, and you didn't fufill your life to the max doesn't mean to won't. And I don't have to work my ass off. It's one class and it's barley even a C. A B minus is more like it. Calm down." I yelled. I was fed up.

"I'm getting you a tutor. I know just the kid too. He's in your grade and his mom was at the supermarket the other day talking about her sons wonderful grades in that class." My mom proceeded to yell at me.

Life is such a bitch.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. I'm going out at like two so I won't be home until a couple hours later." I said as I out my bowl in the sink and walked up stairs.

"You better be glad I'm not grounding you." My mother mumbled as I walked upstairs.

This is exactly why my parents are divorced. My dad couldn't handle all the pressure and faults my mom put on him. As soon as I graduate this year, I'm leaving g and going somewhere different. I can't handle this shit anymore.

As soon as I was in my room, I got ready for my day with Michael. I straightened my hair. It was really thin so it didn't take long. Then, I pulled on a ripped and worn out dark denim jeans, a Nirvana tank and a black cardigan. It was New York so it's was really fucking cold outside. Then I did my make up. Just simple eyeliner and mascara, along with my face make up. Once I was done, the door bell rang.

I made my way down the stairs and to the door. I opened it to reveal the boy I had been looking forward to seeing all day.

"Hey Michael." I smiled and waved.

"Hey Ellie." He smiled and blushed a little causing him to look down. God damn this boy.

"Shall we." Michael asked, reaching out for my hand. I took it gladly.

"We shall."

***

Just gonna put it out there. Mikey is hot as fuck. Who doesn't love Michael.

️Hope this chapter didn't suck balls.

Vote please. Cause I love you lots.

️Dueces.

Olivia=]