106.

Her.

Month. Entire month without contacting my husband, without hearing his voice, without feeing his touch, without his kisses, without his embrace, without his care and tenderness. 

It is hard, very hard. I cannot sleep and appetite is something that I am no longer accustomed to.  I miss Leo immensely and not a day goes by when I don't think about him, worrying about his well-bing. Bambinos miss their father dearly, but keep positive outlook on things, being my only source of hope and optimism. Carmen is a great lady; she is always there for me when I feel like breaking into numerous pieces. 

Out of nice events was triplet's birthday. They are 5 years old now. We had a mini trip to nearby island, that has laguna there. Kids swam with dolphins and we had a lovely visit to local flora centre, where various rare plants are grown and preserved. Giant cake was irreplaceable part of the day. 

"Mummy, look!"- spoke excitedly Sofia, rushing to me with adorable smile, and showed me a lovely, white shell.

"It is wonderful, tesoro."- I replied with warm smile and kissed her cheek as she sat next to me on big sun-bed. 

We are on the private beach, which is mere door away from our villa: crystal blue ocean, golden sand, sunny and warm weather, light wind, tropical flora and exotic animals, like lemurs, which are literally our neighbours and every morning pay us a visit, getting fruit as treats. 

Kids are playing together under my watch as guards are always around us, giving us peace of mind. Carmen is strolling with Angelica and Ariana nearby. 

"Do you think we should take this shell home?"- wondered my beautiful girl as I fixed her ponytail. 

"If you want to, we can, honey."- I answered, smiling at her, and she nodded, wrapping her petite arms around my neck. 

"I am going to play with Tini."- she told me happily and I nodded, kissing her forehead. 

Sofi kissed my cheek and cheerfully went to her elder sister, who is building sandcastle with boys. I tied my hair in high ponytail and leaned back in the sun-bed. Just as I carried on reading the book, which I began 3 days ago, all too familiar voice caught my attention. 

"Hi there, pretty lady."- stated Cody, not so discreetly ogling me up and down. 

"Hi."- I replied blankly, wearing tunic over my white bikini, not wanting his eyes on me. 

He is 35 and works for a conservation centre, which is on an island next to this one, and is here for some ecological research. That seems to be true since guards checked that date, running all information by me. Cody is friendly and nice, you could say, but I do not like him, even though I have known him for 2 weeks at most.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"- he asked, watching me lustfully, and I reluctant nodded, spotting Adriano approaching me with wonderful smile. 

"You keep saying you are uninterested and married, but where is your husband? He is not much of a man since leaving such beautiful woman alone for so long is quite messed up."- he asked boldly, asserting me, and I glared at him. 

"Don't you dare insult my husband. You know nothing about me, so you are no-one to pry into my life."- I snapped, having enough of his curiosity, persistence and shameless behaviour. 

Adriano sat next to me and I hugged him as he nuzzled into me, vigilantly wrapping his arms around my neck. 

"Non mi piace proprio, mamma."- whispered to me quietly my boy, shooting glare at Cody. (I really don't like him, mummy.)