Chapter 03

Blaizzane's POV

President Lim

"Grabe, ang bilis ng panahon no?" I implied upon a thought had crossed my mind. They instantly answered me with their questioning gazes.

"What?" I cooed.

"You're being ma-drama. Cringe," Hazmaein replied as she flipped her hair when Icy's group pass by our tables. She always do that tho.

"Pakialam mo? And, I was just implying that, time flew fast. We had met and known each other for almost three months, right?" I said.

"So, you're saying?" Johaizza asked.

"Lutang ka? Kanina pa 'ko nagsasalita ah!" I scoffed as I looked at her and yet, her eyes were already throwing me daggers.

"Gaga! Bobo ka? Ang ibig kong sabihin ay ano ang ibig mong iparating! Nahahawa ka na siguro sa kaibigan mo'ng 'to!" Sagot niya sabay turo kay Hazmaein.

"As if." Hazmaein scooffed. " I'm a genuis but I prefer being lowkey kaya I act like i'm a noob," she added and whipped her hair on the other side. Ano bang problema ng babae'ng 'to, kulang nalang itapon niya 'yong buhok n'ya kaka-flip.

"Sana all," Ani ni Reign,  mabilis na sinang- ayunan ang sinabi ni Hazmaein dahil sa kung hindi ay kukulitin na naman siya nito.

"Why do I have this feeling that you idolize me, Reign? Haha! Can't blame you though," Mabilisang sabi ni Hazmaein kasabay ng maarte niyang pagtawa at pagtakip ng bunganga. Mabilis na napangiwi sina Johaizza at Reign ngunit wala nang sinabi pa. Napangiti naman ako habang pinagmamasdan sila.

Destiny is playful, yet it always lead you to right people.

Sino ba naman kasing mag-aakalang magiging kaibigan ko sila? I am here for someone and having friends was the last in my list, yet here am I. Staring those bitch-resting faces of the three. I looked at Hazmaein, and she is different from what I have saw the first time we've met.

Because, among everyone she's the only person I get to see who's capable of being tough and maarte at the same time. Siya lang rin 'ying taong nakilala ko na marunong magpahalaga ng mga maliliit na bagay. She's frank and her words were rough that if you happen to spill out something about you, you'll surely ask for extra patience. She's also the only one I saw who flaunt grace like it's with her from birth. But more than that, she also showed me that personality is much more deeper than what is in everyone's surface.

I looked at Reign who was then drown by the foods in front of her. She is the woman I admire. By the looks, you can tell that she doesn't follow rules rather than - she's the person on command. Yet, she never did  abusive it. She know  how to control her temper, and she's mostly the rational one.  The power she scream paved way for the school to take immediate action against bullying. She showed me that the power you can obtain, is the power coming from yourself.

I looked at Johaizza who was then busy solving some advance mathematical equation. Nabo-bore na kasi daw siya sa lesson namin ngayon. Sana all, matalino. I thought, I'd hate her for being weak, yet she showed me that being brave doesn't always have to strong every time.

"You're creeping us with your looks, Blaizzane." Johaizza uttered while closing her notebook.

"Huh?"

"Wala. Tara na. Malapit ng mag-bell," She replied instead. I shrugged and stood up with them. We walked together, and was about to go upstairs when my phone vibrated.

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from stomping my foot.

"Sagutin ko lang 'to. Mauna na kayo sa taas." I stated. Aalis na sana ako nang marining kong nagsalita si Hazmaein. My brows knotted when infront of them was a tall, handsome, demi-god stood.

"What do you need?" Hazmaein's tone of voice went different. Nanging ma-atoridad ang pagtugon niya sa lalaking naka-suit Yumuko ng bahagya ang lalaki bago tumingin kay Hazmaein, tila nag-aalangan pa kung magsasalita ba siya gayong may katabi ang sadya.

Sisingit sana ako para asarin si Hazmaein nang nag-vibrate ulit ang phone ko. Inis akong tumalikod para sagutin ang tawag. Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili kong mapapadyak kaya't napabaling sa'kin si Reign at Johaizza.

"Akala ko aalis kana?" Johaizza implied. Mabilis akong ngumiti.

"Aalis na sana ako kaso may nakakuha ng pansin ko 'e" I cooed. Mabilis namang humagikhik si Johaizza na kina-ilingan ni Reign.

"Ang gwapo no?" She asked again. I immediately nod in agreement dahil sa totoo naman talaga.

"True," Dagdag ko pa, kasabay ng mahinang hagikhik.

"Ang lande" Reign remarked that made us frown at her. 

My phone vibrated for the third time and  that made me turned my back at them in an instant.

"I really need to take this call." I said and started walking away in a fast pace.

"Wala namang pumipigil, Blaiz. Kanina ka pa namin pinayagan," rinig kong pabalang na sagot ni Reign. I pursed my lips and just rolled my eyes at her response and walked to a place where I could talk to her without minding what's around me. I peaked inside the room and when I saw no trace of students in it, I swiftly slid in and locked the door from the inside.

I let out a deep, deep sigh as I clicked the answer button with a trembling hands.

"Si mi reina?" Pormal na sagot ko.

"[ La heredera de Alonzo también está allí, en Filipinas. ]" Diretsahang saad niya. Napataas ang gilid ng labi ko, umuukit ng mapait na ngiti. Alam ko na ang susunod na sasabihin nito. ". . . [ Quiero que la busques. ]" (I want you to look for her.) Tss! Eto lang ba talaga ang halaga ko sa kaniya? Taga-hanap ng taong kailangan niya?

What a sad tale to tell.

"Pero ¿por qué?" I inquired.

" [ ¡Simplemente no preguntes, y haz lo que he dicho! ]" (Just don't ask, and do what I've said!) Galit na agad na sagot niya.

Napapikit nalang ako sa inis, pagkamuhi, sakit at kaba. Despite the bitterness crawling unto my viens, a certain question circulated inside ny head. What is she up to this time? I took few deep breath and composed myself as I unlocked the music room. I calmed my nerves and plastered a smile as was about the head back to where I came when someone  bumped me with great force! Mabilis akong napaupo sa sahig dahil sa pwersang iyon. Napahawak ako sa ulo ko dahil sa pakiramdam ko ay talaga ang utak ko. I slowly lifted my sharp gaze to the person who was then infront of me.

"Oh, shit! --- I'm sorry miss," natatarantang ani pa nito. He instantly offered his hand for help but I shrugged it off and stood up by myself still bearing flaming gazes.

"Watch your fucking steps, will you!" I yelled  at his face. I'm not really in a good state at tye moment. The mere call simply washes all the few sunshines inside me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm really sorry. If you need any medication---" sabi niya habang may binubunot sa kaniyang wallet. My brows instantly arched at him. ". . . You can give this to the hospital staffs and you'll be treated. I'm really sorry miss, but i'm in an urgent situation at the moment." Dagdag pa nito. Nang mapansin niyang  wala akong balak abutin ang inilalahad niya ay walang pasubaling niyang inilagay ang isa maliit na card sa aking palad. And in a cue, he ran swiftly, with beads of sweats in his forehead.

I followed him with my eyes until he finally got lost in the distance. That was when I decided to take a look at the card --- which I instantly regreted doing.

" Matthew Ace Lim --- so, he's not Mateo, but Matthew? The the sole owner of the Lim's Hospital Chain? " I mumbled to myself as I stared at the card he gave. I then diverted my gazes to where he stood a while ago. " . . . They were cunningly looks the same yet indeed, personality differs. " I added as I shook my head with a thought that he might been following me. Turns out, he's just a carbon copy of him.

I'll let him off the hook for this. He probably was running for an urgent situation. He was uneasy too. I could remember his sharp glares when we were at the dean's office yet, he failed to recognize me. What happened to his " I will never forget you! "? Something must have been up into his life but --- whatever.

---
princesayannahh