Prologue

We ran as fast as we could to escape from the unexpected ambush by those ugly badass.We unconciuosly duck when we're hearing gunshots to protect our heads.

Ethan suddenly pulled me to hide.He faced me then cupped my face.

"Go with Leo." He said.

My forehead creased.

"What?!How 'bout you?" I histerically asked.

He moved his hands away from me then push his hair backward with it.

Frustrated.

He sighed."I'll fool them so they'd chased me instead you."

"W-what?!" I madly asked."Are you out of your mind,Ethan?!"

"This is for your own sake!So you just listen,okay?"

"I'll go with you." I said.

"What the hell?!" He hissed."I told you,it's for your own sake!" He look pissed.

He stood straight then look straight into my eyes.

"Listen to me.They have their guns while we have nothing.There are also many of them while there are only three of us!The only chance for us to live is to run away.So you listen to me and follow what i've said." He explained.

"But how about you Ethan?" I worriedly asked.

"Don't be worried about me.I'm going to be fine" He assuredly said.

"I'm going to see you again,hmm?"

"We called back up already so don't you worry.I'll be back no matter what." He said then hugged me."Take care,alright?" He wispered and I just nodded.

We heard a gunshot so Ethan hurried to cover me.

Thankfully no one got shot.

They're near.

"Let's go!They're near!" Leo said then hold my wrist.

Ethan faced me again.

"Take care,okay?" He kissed my forehead then turned to face Leo.

They just nod to each other then Ethan turned to the opposite of our direction.

“Lets go.” Leo said then pulled me away.

But before we could go far, we heard gunshots again so I unconciosly turn my head to look at Ethan's direction.

My body frozed and suddenly stop running  when I saw how Ethan got shot but managed to run while holding the back of this right shoulder.

“Shanell let's go!” Leo said in a hurry.

I know he's feeling what im feeling too when he saw Ethan but managed to think wisely unlike me.

When my sense got back.I tried to get Leo's hands off my wrist but did not succeed.He still bigger and older than me.

“Please...let go...please.” I begged.
My eyes started to water.

But halted when we heard another gunshot.

I again check out at Ethan's direction
and again saw how he was shoot.

But again he still managed to run away.

Leo already got me out of there because I can no longer fight.

“ETHAN!!”I suddenly got up from bed with tears streaming down my face

“Shanell!Shanell wake up,apo!” I heard Mommy La's worried voice.“You dreamt about Ethan again,apo.” Mommy La wirriedly said while nuzzling my back.

“Ethan...Ethan...Mommy La...Ethan.I need to find Ethan.” I said while still crying.

“Hush,apo.” She's trying to calm me down.But I cant.

I want to find Ethan.

“You spend many months finding Ethan,Shanell.Give your self some break.Take a rest.We are going to find him.Just take a rest and we'll be handling this,okay?” She said while brushing my hair with her hand.

“Bu--” She cuts me off.

“We are suggesting this to you for about four months,Shanell.But we cant let you disagree this time.Look at you.” She surveyed her eyes aroud me.“Baka tuluyan mo ng hindi makita si Ethan kung patuloy kang ganito,apo.” Sympathy is visible in her face while looking at me while saying those words.

I sighed and look down.

“You are going somewhere to fix your self and to think and relax too,apo.” She caressed my cheeks as I closed my eyes feeling her warm touch.“I'll immediately tell you we already found Ethan.I promise.” She said in a sincere tone.

I nod.

“We're going to find him and you only have to do is to rest and let us do the work.You're tired.Trust us and let us handle it,okay?” She explained and I only could do is to nod.

She kissed my forehead then hug me.

I really need to rest and refresh...

I guess.

I know Ethan will be back.

He said he'll be back

...no matter what.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡llenell♡